is anyone having dizzy spells?

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
I am 15 weeks and I keep getting dizzy. Sometimes I even almost fall down or hurt myself. Is anyone else having them? Is it normal or should I tell my doctor?

Comments

• I get dizzy sometimes, and I make sure I sit down, relax and drink water when I do. I also have have hypoglycemia, so I am very careful when I start to get dizzy, because I know if I dont stop it, I will pass out. If you are getting it to the point that you are almost falling or passing out, I would talk to my Dr about it.
  • ALWAYS talk to your doctor about anything youre concerned about. Dizziness and fainting can be normal during pregnancy, but your doc should rule out things such as diabetes. Good luck to you!
  • Dizziness during pregnancy is usually caused by an increased blood flow to the baby, which deprives the rest of our bodies from the normal blood flow it received before we were prego. But even though this could be the reason for your dizziness still talk to your doctor about it.
  • Im 16wks and get dizzy too. Mostly when I'm hungry. I start drinking juice and eat right away. It's scary!
  • I was getting really dizzy the last 2 weeks of my last pregnancy. Doctor told me to drink lots of fluids like water and gatorade. This pregnancy has been good so far.
  • Thought I was the only one I get dizzy after standing or walking cj's s little while or sometimes while washing my daughter's bottles and things like that to where I have go lay down before I fall or pass put
  • **out not put
  • I get dizzy too... mine is from sinus and inner ear pressure issues. I live in "sinus valley" as my gp calls it.