hey everyone.

13»

Comments

• Awe that's soo sweet I hope you guys can get a home soon where you can have lots of space for her to move around :). How is she sleeping?
  • @kimalee2288 I wear medium to large shirts and 12-14 size pants. If you can picture 5'4 & 157lbs. Lol. My husband is skinny and 5'9. He wears large shirts and 32/32 pants. And as far as toys go, they have a couple with us but have tonz in storage. We don't have much space though.
  • What about non perishable foods or treats for the kids
  • @kimalee2288 We have food stamps so we ok with food.
    @jules she sleeps through the night unless she's sick. Like now, she has a cough.
  • That's great how long does she usually asleep BC Scarlett is usually in bed by 8:30/9pm and wakes up at 8am I love it because we aren't exactly in bed very early each night but I like to get up early and have things then care of before she's awake works out great. I hope your lol is ok though mine hasn't really been sick yet I'm sure it's hard to watch her since they don't understand :( I hope it's nothing serious.
  • She's the same way. Lol. Its nice. She also holds her bottle, when she wants to lol. And ya, its hard to see her sick.
  • They are so funny that way smart already ha she knows she can hold it but picks when she wants to super cute. I forgot where do you guys live? For some reason I remember thinking it was far from where I'm at.
  • @jules I'm in salt lake city utah. And yes, its funny. She's been doing this thing where instead of being on her belly crawling she is on her back and uses her legs to push herself. Lol. So between her head and legs she moves herself. Lol. I put her on her belly and she kicks and stuff but then she just gets mad after a few min.