Silly or Not?

edited June 2012 in Pregnant
Idk maybe its just my pregnancy hormones. I had a big scare a cpl Weeks ago had a huge blood clot and started bleeding. Well when I went to my dr he gave me an ultrasound baby looked great but there is a blood clot next to baby. Dr said it should absorb or bleed out well I still can't help but be scared its been 2 weeks and 2 days and I'm still bleeding. Well I sent a pic of that ultrasound to bd he looked at it and deleted. Idk why but it really bothers me that he deleted it. We have a 9 month old also he deletes her pics I send to. I love pic I love to go back and look at them. lol.

Comments

• Have you asked him why he does it?
  • My hubby usually chooses his face from what I take or post & keeps them on his phone. He probably has 3-4 for every hundred I have, lol.
  • Yes and he never gives me a real answer he just says he doesn't no y he never saves anything and I just let it go. I think its just really bothering me with this ultrasound pic. because I'm so scared what if something happeneds the dr said I shouldn't worry but bleeding in pregnancy can't help but being scared. When I say this to him he just laughs and says its gunna be fine