what are yall's favorite names?!

Comments

• I <3 my kids names...even though now that they're both talking, we realize how hard they are to pronounce (for little kids). As far as "family names", we inadvertently chose our firstborn's name, Uriah ...it wmas between Uriah and Nolan...Uriah won because our son was born 10 weeks early, and he had to be a little soldier ...(like King David's Uriah, to survive his nicu experience). Only a few weeks later did we realize uriah's name was similar to his dad, Brian (with the "ria"), and to mine, Adrienne, with the "ri". When we were preggo with our daughter, I had the name Eden Aleka set. Then 2 women I know had baby Edens (I LOVED having an uncommon name growing up, and I definitely wanted the same for my kids...too many "Jennifer T."s & "Amber S."s and the like in my elementary school...). So, we came up with the name Marielle ("Mar" pronounced like "March") because the structure and letters are similar to my name (Adrienne) in the same way Uriah is to Brian...Plus, our names sound great together and look REALLY cute on x-mas cards!
  • My oldest sons name is Devin :)
  • @jnlelrod I picked it cuz Devin is my last name (:
  • Adrian
    Alexander
    Delilah
    Itsairis
    damien
    gabriel
    steven
    Nicole
    Edward
    My son is Adrian Alexander and my baby girl is going to be Delilah itsairis....the rest I just like jijiji
  • Oh cool! My Devins middle name is Lee which was also my maiden last name hehe :)
  • Aww my devys middle name is daddy's first, Michael. My middle name is lee :-)
  • edited June 2012
    Naming your son after your last name, very unique. Its not all that common for someone to like their last name.

@CANT_WAIT93 What does Itsairis mean? It's pretty.. :)
  • My daughter is Alegrya Nicole Alegrya her father picked because it means happy in Italian and Nicole after her older half brother Nicholas. If I have a boy his name might be Colin Steven I love the name Colin and Steven would be after his dad's dad but my #1 name would be Antonio Steven Antonio because he's dad is Anthony
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2012
    I wanted Caden so bad but hubby has an ex who's brother is named that or some bullshit... either way, he wont let me name a son Caden. I don't have a CLUE what else for a boy. For some reason I've been thinking Jamie for a boy recently... I've never been big on names that girls use for a boy but.... Hubbys brother was Jeremy, SIL is Jessica, hubby is Jacob... so I was thinking maybe another J name that KINDA sounds like Jeremy (his brother is passed on BTW)... But a girl, I WANTED Evelyn Eileen... Eileen is a family name for girls, Evelyn just because I love it. But our last name starts with L so her initials would be EEL... And yeah, that's not happening. So Abigale Eileen maybe... Eileen has to be in there somewhere.
  • My mom said its a combo of ”its a rainbow”...
    that's my middle name so I wanted to keep it in the family you know my oldest niece has it as a middle name to.
    @AishaMusa

• Bentley :) my sons name. Also like
    Bradley
    Jordan
    Gaige
    Bryson
  • @babiescomin2011 Ohh I thought it was spelled Gage not Gaige... I got confused. Fascinating name.. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @aishamusa yea lol I went to school with a guy named Gaige. Been in love with the name since then. :) but my hubby didn't like it so we decided on Bentley for our son
  • My sons name is Carson Alan. I always liked Chloe Marie or Olivia Kate for a girls name but they are so popular now i want something different if I ever have a girl. My little brothers name is Devin Michael @devins_mommy :)
  • Actually Cloey. ^^ not Chloe
  • My sons name is Damien Logan. If this one is a girl it will be Rylee Samantha and if it's a boy Wyatt Bruce. I don't like Bruce but it was the only way I could get Samantha lol
  • For my little angel, my hubby and i went at it because i liked the name Natalia and he didn't want to rush to a name because we weren't even sure we were having a girl. Then we lost her at 17 weeks and he named her Natalia knowing how much it meant to me.
    We are now expecting a boy and we both agreed on Daniel Alexander, but if this little boy turns into a girl lol she will be Sophia Adelynn
  • I love the name Chloe
  • I never liked any girl names, so when I was pregnant we, he decided on Marley after Bob. I love the name Sebastian but her dad says It's a gay name:'( so I said I would let him choose the names for our kids. So he said it would be Marley regardless if it was a boy or girl. She was a girl her name is Marley Julianna. She has my last name not her dad's.
  • My little man's name is Devin Isaac. There are lots of Devins, I didn't think it was that common. I have no clue what to name this one. The hubby and I can't decide on anything!
  • My boys are Connor Douglas and Jack Logan. If I had a girl her name would have been Peyton Brooke.
  • We named my daughter Scarlett Annabella because my hubby's grandpa's last name was Scarlett so also his mothers maiden name and my greatgrandma was Anna and my grandma was isobella so that's how we came up with Scarlett Annabella :) I now have no clue what to name this next one, we used up all the cool family names already! Lol
  • My son is Dominic Michael. I always loved the name Dominic and Michael is my dad and fil names plus hubby's middle name. I wanted him to have a nice, normal name because I have a crappy first name and I swore I would never do that to my kid. My name is Francesca, pronounced Fran ches ka, and it's terrible. I've always hated my name and even thought about changing it when I turned 18.
  • edited November 2012
    My baby girl is Victoria Evangeline with pick that name bc that what she means for us an angel that bring us victory....and for the boy im expecting its gonna be Joseph Alexander
  • My name is Chloe :) @mylove2 & @carsons_mommy

Anyways i always loved my daughters name Alana. I also liked Gabrielle but didn't like gab for short. For a boys name i love Jordan Bentley or Isaiah but not sure on the middle name.
  • I remember :) i've always liked that name. A neighbor that used to live near me had a daughter named Chloe.. @MommyLovesSparkle
  • When i was little i used to ask my mom and dad why they named me such a yuckie name lol i like it now though not so much before though.
    @mylove2
  • I was thinking about girl names a few days ago. If I have a girl, right now my mind is set on Gracie Marie. And for a boy I kinda like Abe. Not sure on a middle name though