Neee ideas on how to tell the families about baby #2

edited June 2012 in Second pregnancy
My thought was to buy a "big brother" shirt or onesie and was wondering where those are sold at. My son is almost 9 months and we're expecting again. We're telling hubby's family in June when we go out to visit and I thought it would be fun just to have him wearing the shirt and wait til they notice.
Or....does anyone else have other cute/or fun ideas??

Comments

• Good luck finding one of those shirts that small. I wanted to do the same thing but couldn't find a 'big sister' shirt for my 7 month old. You can order them online, or make your own. they have iron on letters at Walmart. Just iron them onto a onesie.
  • Yea we wanted to do the shirt thing but couldn't find a shirt for our 4 month old! We took a picture of all of feet in a circle and placed a pair of booties in the circle and wrote our family is growing by 2 feet December 2012 and put it at the back of a bunch of pictures of our son
  • My cousins friend posted a pic of the older sibling saying look at my baby but bubs is to little what about blowing up ultra sound pic n lay it next to him.saying see u in 8 months ?
  • I got my son an daughter one at jc penney and cosco
  • shirt sounds perfect
  • I'm thinking about this, too...considered the shirt, but figured the size would be an issue. Loved the pic @GraysonsMommy did - I remember when you posted that! :X For our first, we framed the pregnancy test as a gift to the grandparents. I was considering doing that again, marking it #2, and having my baby "give" it to them. Also considering the same idea with an ultrasound photo. I'm not really ready yet, though. Just tested positive on Friday and still haven't told hubby... :-ss
  • Oh, but you can order a shirt in any size on Zazzle or CafePress - forgot to mention! :-)
  • Make your own onesie! Get iron on letters!
  • You haven't told Hubby and you trying to find ways to tell others. Girl you better be thinking of ways to tell him! Lol
  • I like the shirt idea. My friend made one for her little girl when she was 8 months. She wore the shirt and then captioned it "pink or blue? Either will do. My mommy is expecting baby #2" on fb.