Welcome to the October DDC!

edited February 2011 in October 2011
Welcome to the October Due Date Club and congratulations on your pregnancy!

This DDC is for expectant parents so they can communicate with others who are due around the same time. This provides a place to share each stage of your pregnancy and make some friends along the way :-)

You can post a new topic by tapping the "balloon" in the upper right corner. Did you know that you can also browse the forum from your PC? Try going to http://www.pregnancythisweek.com/forum

All the best with your pregnancy!

Comments

• I'm due Oct 3rd, have two boys already, 6&8 so ready for a girl!
  • EDD Oct 1, 3rd pregnancy but hopefully 2nd little one! Come one rainbow baby!
  • Just did a preg test this morning, it was positive but I will confirm it tomorrow at the doctors. My due date will be Oct 2nd. My parents wedding anniversary is on Oct 1st, but dad passed away last year, but a baby will bring us all joy!
  • My dd is oct 16, and i want a boy,have a girl.

• I'm due October 2nd and I would really like a girl but I'm happy as long as its healthy :) This is my second child but I have my first up for adoption.
  • @Babyabby. When did you have your last missed period? Do you know your conception date? How soon after conception did you test positive?
  • I'm due on oct 4. Just found out a few days ago. My mom just passed away in march so we are very excited to have a new addition to our family :)
  • Our EDD is October 3! This will be our first so we are so excited! We don't care what we have we are just hoping for a healthy baby!
  • Due with our 2nd on Oct.3rd! Best wishes to all of us for healthy and happy pregnancies!
  • Due oct 3rd found out the 22nd :)
  • My due date is oct8!!
  • My first pregnancy, my first app is February dont know my exact due date, but i calculate October 1
  • My due date is Oct 11!! It will be interesting because my 15 month old son's due date was Oct 19 and he was born Oct 22!! And Oct 11 is my little brothers bday, Oct 6 is my other brothers bday, and Oct 10th is my aunts bday lol
  • Hello everyone! I just found out this morning (Jan 27th) that DH and I are expecting our 1st little one.

I calculated from the day I did the big O' that I am due October 9th!! :) We are so elated and praying this baby sticks. We had a m/c via ectopic pregnancy December '08 so DH and I are beyond thrilled to have conceived again.
  • edited January 2011
    My first day of my last period was Jan 8. My DH and I used the app "My days" to track my ovulation because I have pretty regular periods. So supposedly I ovulated the 22nd or 23rd. It seemed consistent with me CM as well. So right now I'm in the waiting process to see if we are expecting our first little one! When would you girls recommend that I take a pregnancy test???? My next period is due Feb 5th. Thanks!
  • Hey ladies , im new to this app and just want to express my situation. I used "my days" as well to track my ovulation and fertile days. My next period is due February 5th & I'm pretty excited to test if af doesn't come. Me & my fiance suffered our first lose with a mc may 5th of last year. So I'm pretty nervous to see another pink line or not. Im hoping for this & i feel pretty good about this time. My due date would be october 15th. Congrats to all the October mommy's I hope i'll be joining you soon :)
  • I'm due October 8th,and its my 3rd babu!!!

• @hopefulmommytobe... When are you planning on taking a test? My dates are the exact same as yours.
  • Im new here, my EDD is Oct 3, which is my sons birthday! He'll be 4 yrs old. This will be me & my husbands 2nd child :)
  • To hopefulmommy, always best to wait until the first day of your missed period, testing too early could lead to a false negative.
  • I just got a faint positive today. I used the my days app to track, also. My period is due today. I called obgyn and they suggested I wait until next week for a blood test. I plan on retesting tomorrow am. I just turned 25 last Sunday and this would be a wonderful birthday present!!!! A true blessing after like 6-8 months of trying. God Bless and good luck!!! Edd 10/7/11
  • My duedate is oct 1 and im hoping its. A beautiful boy!!!!
  • 10/18(my grams birthday)...hopefully. can't test for another week. my fiance and I are really hoping this is it. :)
  • @hopin_4_2

that's my birthday! :)
  • @Cantwait2BAMommy hey yeah, i noticed that. I plan on waiting until the fifth and if at doesn't come I'm going to test the next day. With my first pregnancy I spotted the day I was due for at & tested the next day! I hope & pray this all works out for us :) when did you plan on testing? I heard "My Days" was great at tracking ovulation and your monthly.
  • @hopefulmommytobe...i plan on testing the 1st since its possible to test positive that early. Then if its negative, ill take another one on the 5th or 6th. Good luck to you. Ill let you know.
  • Patiently waiting...just ov and insem yesterday... ok impatiently waiting... if took dd oct. 21...my bday. Oct. 26... two weeks full of prayers... Help!
  • The waiting process is the worst.......but best of luck to you mommeetobe
  • @Cantwait2BAMommy Yeah that is true. Good luck also & pls do! I'll keep in touch as well :)