Welcome to the October DDC!

2»

Comments

• Hello girls! I'm new to this site! I'm due the 3rd of Oct! This is our 1st! I'm so scared something may happen I haven't slept really at all since monday when I found out! X
  • Hello I'm new to this site as well my due date is 10/3 and this is my 1st. I'm not scared that anything will happen because that willl cause me to stress.I'm afraid of what my parents and my boyfriends parents will do and how they will react. But I'm keeping the baby no one can take him/her once I hear that heartbeat.
  • My pregnancy test came out positive on jan 28th. Due date should be somewhere around oct 4th. I'm so excited. I have a doctors appt on feb 1st :)
  • At the end of the day its what u and ur partner want! They will come round eventually! Just enjoy it! I told my dad straight away and I didn't care what he had to say but luckily both sides of the family were happy!
  • Hi all. We found out Friday that we are expecting our second baby around October 10th.
  • Ok... i have been experiencing slight cramping... its only 3rd day after predicted ovulation and insem ... wat does it mean?
  • I'm due Oct 4. I'm so excited. Had a m/c Oct so I'm also nervous.
  • Anyone in here due October 9th?
  • Due Oct 11th(: took a test last night.. its my second hoping for a girl
  • I'm due on the 3rd. We are super excited! This is our first baby! I found out on the 28th of Jan. Still waiting to get an appt. I live in Germany cause my hubby is in the Air Force, so I am going to see an awesome German ob. Good luck to everyone!!
  • Hey everyone, i'm new to the site. This is my 2nd pregnancy, I am due Oct 9, missed my period and tested positive with 4 tests on Jan 30. My husband and I are very excited. We are thinking positively and praying that everything works out and we have a healthy baby in October! My first pregnancy experience was not good, I was constantly sick, hospitalized twice for dehydration (because I couldn't hold anything down), ended up miscarrying in July (2010) and having a D&C in August. Hoping and praying for a very different situation this time around. Calling tomorrow to make my first doctors appointment. Congratulations to all you mommies to be, hope all is going well, you will be in my prayers.
  • Me and my boyfriend are expecting our first baby! I'm so excited because the baby might be born Oct.16 and that is my birthday. But my calculated due date is Oct.5 and my boyfriend and i were both born two weeks late. I'm so excited and congrats to all you other mommies
  • My husband and I are expecting now. EDD of Oct. 7. We unfortunately miscarried twins back in October. I'm very pleasantly surprised to be pregnant again so soon. Congrats to everyone on here. It's nice to be in contact with others at the same point in their pregnancies.
  • Me and my bf are expecting oct 6.my 3rd pregnancy. I have a 15 and 10 year old.