thoughts?

okay ladies, i have a question. its been almost a month (4 days) since i got my mirana taken out (and i had sex the day before) so i was unsure if id get pregnant. so about a week 1/2 after i took a pee test, which was BFN then i went the drs the next day and was neg. but im wondering how early blood test can detect pregnancy.

sooo my question is, i should be getting my period in 4/5 days. but recently my panties have been incresingly wet (sorry tmi) with discharge. but i guess i should know in a few days if AF shows up.

@bexiewexie
@Bahamamama4828
i know you ladies are pretty smart lol :-D

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ur body can b a little messed up from mirena for a while after its removed.
  • Well if its been a month and a week and no af showed your more then likely pregnant hun. A accurate pregnancy test doesnt show up until a full month after last af. I found out around a month and a week that I was pregnant :) Good luck hun take another preggo test.
  • Dont wanna b a debbie downer but after i had mirena out my periods were spred farther apart at first and ive always had very reg periods. However, if ur ttc i hope ur pregnant. :)
  • @mama_kat im wicked impatient!! i wanted to test 4 days after mirana was out lol. it drove me crazy to wait the week 1/2.

@aishaMusa i think ill wait till next friday to test, which is gunna drive me CRRAAZZZY lol. :-(

i also had sex a few times without taking my birth control in the morning.. soo lol. im really bad at the pill!
  • A blood test is accurate within 5-7 days from conception :)
  • haha ^^^ yep its probably the mirena :/
    (didnt wanna repeat what everyone else already answered for you LOL)
  • Ya how dissapointing lol.
  • edited June 2012
    Well I hope you get your positive! Just curious why did you get a five year birth control if you're trying again now? Changed your mind? Sorry you don't have to answer, just me being nosy lol. I have mirena right now. It's my second time having it. After I got the first one out, I got pregnant with in two months, but there was a weird blood lining around the sac...I ended up miscarrying. I believe it was from the mirena, but who knows, it could have been anything.
  • I had to for a year, and I just didn't like it. I just felt weird, I felt like it was giving me neg. Symptoms.. which I read online that only 5% of women experience, but my OB said it wasn't the mirana. But I went to my ped also, and said it was probably my mirana.. haha so im not sure. Plus I'm on a baby girl wish kick lol, I want a girl so bad. But my financial situation changed. So I don't think it would be a good idea to bring a baby in the mix. So I'm leaving it to if it happends it happends, but I'm still trying to take my BC.
    @Summerfield22 that's fine, lol I dont mind(: