worried

edited June 2012 in Third Trimester
Do any of you ladies feel like your gonna go into labor early I'm just now in my third trimester and no signs just a few bh this week and have a little feeling he's gonna come early

Comments

• What makes you think he's going to come early? As long as your not bleeding, having contractions or your waters not broken you won't deliver soon. Maybe babys already head down, and putting lots of pressure, and is making it seem like he's going to come early?
  • I do...but I think its because I already had a preterm labor scare with her...she only has 14 more days to go.
  • Just a weird gut feeling no signs what so ever I think I'm just getting anxious cuz I'm an over planner and nothing is done I feel like by now we would have a lot more baby stuff and the nursery at least half way done I think I'm its just nerves
  • I felt like that with my son and I delivered at 38 weeks. I also felt like that with my first, and was induced at 41. ~X(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad I'm not the only one hope he stays in til my due date want him to be healthy! Thats the most important thing!