something new for everyone to try... you will feel better I promise

You write a letter

Dear_________,
ive never told you this but....

Mine is
Dear mom
I've never told you this but I met my husband online, I know you did drugs when I was little, it hurt like hell watching you drink and party all the time, hurt even worse being left alone or at grandma's so you could, it hurt knowing that I knew the bars phone number and that was the first place I could reach you.... but just know in the end I would die for you

Comments

• Dear Mom

I've never told you this but, you drive me nuts with all your natural food stuff. I know you are right about it, and I know that you mean well but when you are so pushy it makes me completely tune you out!

I've never told you this but, you are being an awful parent to my 2 teenage sisters. You were awful and physically abusive to me growing up...and I know you changed your ways and you would never do that to them, but now you are to soft on them. Children need some sort of structure. And for the love of god put Hannah on some birth control! You know that kid is having sex...do you want her to get pregnant? Why put your head in the sand and pretend its not happening? It is...and she needs to be protected! Just telling her she will have an abortion or put the baby up for adoption is not an option! And stop telling them how awful marriage is! Just because you picked 2 crappy husbands, doesnt mean all marriage is is doomed. I am married to a wonderful man, who is everything I could have ever asked for. I wish you would teach them that they need to hold out for the right man that makes their life wonderful instead of constantly cursing marriage and relationships.

I've never told you this but, you are not responsible/dependable! I love you, but I am tired of constantly worrying if your bills are getting paid...and if my sisters have food for dinner (that isnt popcorn). After Jeff died I am thankful I had the means to take care of you and my sisters after you left my step dad...but I took complete care of you for 2 years and I saw how you managed your money...I paid for everything...and now I am understanding why my step monster was mad about money all the time...You make more money than Tj and I do...and yet you still struggle I just dont understand...I need you to grow up...I love you..I do..I know you have a good heart...but holy jeebus...

** Wow lol I do feel better! **
  • edited June 2012
    Dear PG&E...

I've never told you this but... How the Hell do you not expect me to pump my AC to the max during the summer. It's freaking 103 degrees.

Who gives you the right to increase your rates during peek hours. It's not my fault my bill is uncontrollably high.. its yours.

Cut out the peek hour shit, drop those rates to affordable levels and allow me to pay you in food stamps.

I've been forced to put my bill in each of my kids name and now I've ran out of kids. Please deactivate my current account and reconnected it in my Ex husbands name... His ass don't pay child support.. he can at least put in on this gas and electric.

PS... If you send ANOTHER tech out to shut my lights off I'll beat his ass with this broom too... I'll pay you when I got it and I AIN'T GOTTA RIGHT NOW.

CC: Comcast
    Sprint
    Garbage/water
  • @Ynvtish Lmao...Girl u crazy!!!
  • dear mum,

Ive never told you this but one summer when you thought i was on holiday at the beach, i was actually staying home alone with my best friend and boyfriend just a mile away!
    And ive also never said out loud how pissed i am that after dad died you never kept anything of his for me and didnt keep up with the cemetery payments so ive never been able to lay flowers or anything.
  • Dear Dad,

Well what a lot you have missed. I had a hip replacement, lost a baby, had another beautiful boy and in less than two weeks I'm getting married. Leo is 3 and half now and so amazing. Would have been nice to have you around but after all those years of heartache you put me and Adam through I finally had enough.
    I don't regret my decision one bit, can't honestly say it doesn't sometimes hurt but I know I did the right thing. I have two boys now, they are my world, I would give them everything I could and not miss an opportunity to spend time with them. This makes it even harder for me to understand your behaviour over the years.
    I hope you are happy but I hope you hurt inside every day. Maybe you will go some way to understanding how you have made me and Adam feel over the years
  • Dear sis,

I've never told you this because we don't talk anymore, but I miscarried right after we fell out. You were the one person I always thought would be there for me & it was hard to go through it without you. I don't think I will ever be able to forgive you for the awful things you said about me & my partner & I will never understand why you did it. I have a little boy now & it makes me sad he will never meet his cousins, but he can't meet them without you & I won't ever let that happen. I want the best for him, to be surrounded by people who love him not people who are spiteful & vindictive, that being said I still hope you are well & happy with the choices you have made so you can explain to your children when they ask why you have robbed them of a family who doted on them. Mum would be so disappointed in you.
  • Dear step-sister,

Iv never told you this, but I can't friggen stand you. Ever since you've. Been 16 you stopped coming to see us every other weekend like you had been since I can remember. Which led me to belive that you could care less about me. I use to look up to you, I use to want to be just like you. And when you graduated high school and got the opportunity to go to ANY mass college you wanted, you chose to go to a RI college. And you pitched a fit and cried and carried on to get your way, leaving your mom and my step dad the burden of your expensive school. Then when you went to Australia your senior year to study abroad. You met and fell 'in love' with an aussie boy. And you came home, just to go back to him. Then when you came back to the u.s you came back with him. Granted he is a good guy. And after a month you went back to Australia, while I was pregnant. And when you were here you basically insulted me by saying 'pregnancy disgust you' and you left. And stupid me I asked you to be my sons god mother, only because you were my only sister. You were in Australia for his birth, and youv been gone for almost a year. Youv only seen him once, when he was 3 months old. You never said good bye to me, or your god son! And I hate you so much for that. So now youv been gone for 10 months, and youv never ONCE fbed me, skyped me. I had to skype you, and that was a few months ago. And not to mention, your visa was running up, so instead of being responsible and saving your money for your flight home, you decided to GET MARRIED to stay in the country!!!! Without your family there. And now your back in the U.S and expect me to welcome you with open arms and hugs. You have got to be kidding. Just because everyone bends over ass backwards for you, doesn't mean I will.

*wow that felt good (:
  • Dear mil,
    You seriously need to do something with your kids...they can't get away with everything for the rest of their life. Your daughter has a drug problem that you think is okay cause its "just weed" and your son is following closely in her foot steps. They don't listen and are the definition of disrespectful and you raising them like this is only hurting them now and in the long run. Stop making excusing for everything and do something about it!
  • Dear boyfriend,

Please cut your freaking hair and lose some weight! You're not fat but you are definitely not what you use to be. I want that back. Don't just throw yourself away because you have me. And the only reason you don't want to cut your hair anyway is because ALL the men in your family go bald early. Growing your freakin hair out WILL NOT stop this! So just cut it back short already! And if got your lazy ass off the game and did some exercise you would lose weight! Sitting in front of a tv won't make that happen!
  • Dear Derick,
    I hate you for going back to California and leaving your son and I here. I hate that I have to raise him alone and that he always gets excited when I show him pictures of you. He loves you and picks up my phone saying dada all the time but you can't do the sane in return. I hate that I have to make the effort and that you don't try but yet everyone thinks your father of the year. I hate that I love you do much and you don't deserve it. I have given you everything I had only to be lied to and strung along for the ride until something better came along. I hate that you say you love me and want the family together as much as I do but your not ready yet. Well I hope you get ready soon cuz i'm tired if waiting. If you not going to be there for me and your son. Then be there for him. Don't hurt my son because despite it all he loves his Daddy. Make an effort so he continues to know who you are. And I promise I won't ever tell him bad things about you and tell him you love him every night before bed and continue to show him pictures of you. Please just don't hurt my son.
    Love always, Clarissa
  • I just read throw these and I have to ask, have any of u confronted these people? I am asking because my mom keeps my sisters kids, as in they live with her. I tried to get her to visit and she tells me no. If I call her on it being unfare she makes shitty excuses. And my favorite is I live them all the same but they need me more.
  • edited June 2012
    Dear dad
    Your a racist piece of *hit. It was hard when you disowned me,and i spent months agonizing over loosing my father.I now realize that i am happier then i have ever been i have a great huaband that provides for me and would give me the world. I also have a beautiful son that is my whole world.I'm sorry that because you are stuck in the 50's and can't get over that i married a black man that your not only missing out on my life but also your grandson growing up. I can't wait till july to come home and see your whole side of the family they are all so excited to meet dj and Xavier. I hope the give you hell about the way you've treated me the last couple of years
  • @joshneviesmum lol I'm like geez please do something with yourself. It's so unattractive.