where are the October mommy's

Comments

• :) good luck everyone October seems so far away lls
  • I'm due Oct 2 baby #1 I'm super excited ! No mornin sickness at all (: my appetite is progressing thank god! Hoping for a girl!!! Good luck ladies ...
  • Im due oct 26th as of now, with my second child! I have a 1 year old daughter so im hopeing its a boy! =) Good luck all you mommys! <3
  • Due oct 5 with baby #2 very happy and more nervouse this time than the first!
  • Im due the first week
  • Due Oct 7 with our first!
  • October is a lifetime away. Every day goes so slow and I just hope that this spell of laziness and not wanting to do a thing before 6 pm goes away soon, happy waiting everyone
  • Due oct 1st with our first :)
  • due Oct 13 with our first so so excited.my due date just happened to be on one of my cousins days let's hope it stay that way and u have them then
  • I'm due around middle to end of month. I didn't keep track of my period. I go the doc march 15th for the first visit. Has anyone gained weight yet?
  • Im due oct 12th with our 4th!! We have 3 boys, so we're hoping for our last to be a girl! Hows everyone feeling?
  • Congratulations everyone! Im due on the 19 supposedly. Morning sickness is getting worse every day. Crackers and ginger ale make all the difference. Anyone taking aquatic classes to stay in shape?
  • I have gained about five pounds, internet says im seven weeks. How much have you guys gained if at all?
  • Due Oct 20th 7 weeks now :) hoping for a girl already have a 5 year old boy!
  • October 7th :) with our first!
  • Well I am new to this and this is my 3rd child and I am due october 8 I have two boys
  • We are due the 22nd with our 5. We have 4 girls so it would be fun to have boy.
  • We're due on Halloween :)
  • I'm due on the 21st with our second , we have a3 year old boy so would be lovely to have a girl, as long as it's healthy I'm happy. X
  • CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE: )
  • @mommy2be24 I'm due the 12th
  • I'm due on the 2nd with #1 I wish it was due a lil later like on my bday my bday is on oct.11th....awww I can't wait to see my bay bay =)
  • I'm due on Oct 20th with my 2nd baby. I'm Hoping for a boy but as long as its healthy doesn't really matter. Congrats to all of u!!
  • I actually have not gained any weight, but can see a difference in my belly area. Not been sick yet either and have been really trying to drink alot of water. It is very crucial, for alot of different reasons.
  • I'm due oct 19 th with my first I am nervous ;;)
  • I'm due on Oct 20th with my 2nd baby.
  • I was Due October 3rd but I ovulated late so sometime between the 3rd and 9th.. can't wait :) praying for a better outcome had a miscarriage in June of '08
  • @Chelcie89 I'm sorry too hear that... you're in my prayers :)
  • @tatikay21Thanks I really appreciate that! I need all the prayers I can get just praying is all I can do! I want to be excited but its really hard to be since everything was fine last time till I lost my baby. I was 11 weeks 3 days so I think once I pass 12 weeks I will feel happier and not so worried
  • I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Its all about having faith. And now not only do u have ur faith but mine too. I wish u the best! :)