where are the October mommy's

Comments

• Congrats 2 all. Im due October 3rd wit # 4. We have 3 boys.
  • @Tinknbob r u hoping for a girl?
  • Yea but as lng as the baby is healthy im ok.
  • I'm due oct 27th anyone due the? Wut are ur symptoms?
  • I have crazy 24/7 morning sickness.
  • We are due Oct 1 were so excited.................
  • Oct 18th...Sooooo far away!
  • I'm due the 25th with my first.
  • I have morning sickness at night: ( it sucks
  • I'm due on the 21st... With my 3rd... My youngest is 11!!!.... I have 2 girls....m
    My BD has an 18 year old son and 2 girls...youngest being 9.... But we both want another girl....:) I'm sick all day and night right now and havespotted my baby bump already! Congrats to all...
  • Due on oct. 24th with my 4th. Excited, its my boyfriends first baby :), we are both ecstatic! He is super cute about it all :) . Tons of round ligament pain since 2 days late, more nausea than usual, and I'm popping out big time already... think it may be twins... we shall see next week.
  • Due October 7th with my and my husband's first. :)
  • Due on the 21st with our first :)
  • Twins awwww
  • I'm due 10/11 too!!
  • Ayeeeeeee u happy; )
  • moody too due on the 9th
  • Lots of October moms! Me too! 24th!
  • The 7th number 3
  • Im due oct 14 with my third and my husbands first. We found out we were pregnant the day after thanksgiving 2009. We were zoo excited and ironically we had lot to be thankful for though thanksgiving was ofically over. The week of christmas was hard as the Dr.told us that we may be having a mc bc my ultrasound wasn't showing a heartbeat. That was on Dec.22 then on xmas eve I went in for an hcg test bc ur hcg doubles every 2 days in early pregnancy u must take this test and 2 days late giveblood again and I remember I went for round 2 on xmas eve bc I didn't get my results until after the 2nd of jan. As u can imagine it was extremely to go through the holidays w family.....how's the pregnancy and congrats etc. Well on the 3rd we learned we'd. Be having a d&c on jan.7.2010 but before that happened to make matters worse my husbands cousin announced she was pregnant. So anyway a year later almost to the day feb7 2011 we find out we r expecting again. So any of u who r scared of mc im right there with u. But u just have to put it in gods hands and if it is in his will then it wasn't ment to b at that time. And just keep telleing urself that and it will make u feel stronger.and always remember if u lose ur baby u will most defenately get another chance bc something could have been seriously wrong with the baby that god knew u couldn't handle. You are all in my prayers! If anyone needs to talk im here. Luv Stacy
  • I'm due october 30th with my first. Found out right after I got married

• I'm due October 25th with my second baby. My first baby is a boy and he is 11 1/2 months old. I don't have any symptoms yet and gained like 3 lbs so far. I'm pretty slender to begin with so 3 lbs isn't much to me though I did gain nearly 45 lbs with my first. I have a teeny tiny little bump and peeing like crazy! I wish You ladies the best of luck! :)
  • @myfirsthis3....awwww I'm happy for u...u almost made me cry
  • @My2ndbby...I want a boy so bad
  • Due Oct 16th. Hoping for a baby boy.
  • Im due on october 31st :-D cant wait so excited. Its mine and my fiances 1st due to a misscarriage so im a bit nervous :-S
  • I'm due Oct 4th I can't wait!
  • I'm due October 25 with our second-- we have a boy who will be four in may...hoping for a girl but just want a healthy baby :)
  • I'm due October 1st :)