prams/ pushchairs?

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
Anyone know of some really good prams/pushchairs to buy? Price isn't an issue but mule with experience, I will like your suggestions please!

Comments

• I meant mums not mule lol. Typo error lol
  • I've been looking at the stokke. Or what about one of those quinny's. I've no experience tho so id love to hear suggestions too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A stroller!
  • I think the stokke look good but the quinnys look ok without the carseat. They are way too light aswell so they are more prone to falling. I checked them out in mothercare. I would like one that can be used when the child is getting slightly bigger, becoming a toddler. If your from UK, you should mothercare to have a look but I still need suggestions.....its a hard choice for me lol
  • @jdensma a peak is what the baby is placed in to be able to travel around with baby. You may call it different names like buggy, pushchair etc lol. Are you from UK?
  • I mean a pram
  • Go online, like Amazon.com or baby stores, look them up & read the reviews. I have a Cosco stroller that the carseat snaps onto. When baby gets older they just sit in the stroller instead of attaching the infant carseat to it.
  • Thanks for that @mrsdelrae as I never knew that cosco does pushchairs. I'm going to go there later on this week.
  • Iv gone for silvercross again its so easy to push stable and easy to push.iv got the freeway model its a lovelypram x
  • I have a graco which I absolutely love and a combi side by side stroller, which I also love. I can push the graco one handed, it has a giant pouch underneath for your bag, it has a cupholder which is nice, and when it's reclined I can still get to my bag with only a little difficulty. My combi requires two hands and the pouch underneath isn't all that great. It doesn't come with a cup holder, but you can buy one. I chose it, actually, because it fit the infant seat that I had from my first baby-it was the only side by side that did, the others were the super long in-line strollers. I'm like a bull in a china shop and I didn't want something so bulky. The best part about the combi is that it fits perfectly through every doorway and turns really well. My kids have always been very comfortable both, they've never complained about them. I would definitely recommend them, but I would always suggest getting an umbrella stroller. I used that a lot when I didn't have room for a giant regular stroller. :) have fun choosing!
  • Not the store/warehouse Costco, but its just a brand Cosco (different spelling) but there's also Britax, Graco, Eddie Bauer, Evenflo. But, like I mentioned, I went online to Amazon.com did a search for strollers, then read the reviews on what people had to say, along with went to sites that rated their safety, looked up recalls & the such. Took about a month, but I am happy with my decision, its sturdy, cleans up nicely, isn't complicated to use, holds more weight than some of the other models & brands, so I highly suggest reading reviews & safety info/recalls, then going to the store to see them for yourself. Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks ladies for all your help and suggestions and advice. I have started looking at reviews on various pushchairs.......it is so hard to choose being a soon to be first time mum lol
  • Look at the phil and reds brand stroller exspensive but it was well worth the money...its a great one if you are thinking about having another baby in the future great for one or two babys also look at the brand strider again exspensive but worth it...there both excellent strollers great qaulity and last a long time.you will not.be dissapointed
  • Check into the baby jogger city mini or elite..light weight can add car seat adapter..good for older children as well.