Being induced

Did Anyone have to have a csection while being induced?

Comments

• I'm affraid that i'll need to be induced because im already 2 days past due and going on the 3rd day.. I don't know how much time I should give it though .... I also really really really dont want a C-Section so I hope inductions don't lead to that alot... :-? :-ss

So I guess this is a Bump to your question..
  • yeah i did! failed induction and after 33 hrs of back labour an emerceny csection:-(
  • Me. I was in labor close to 12 hrs. I just figure since it wasn't time for the baby to come naturally I didn't dilate all the way. Its not natural. I say if you don't have to be induced don't they can't make you. Do you have any medical conditions
  • No i dnt have any medical conditions and dr wanted to induce me at 39 weeks but i do not want a csection im scared of that. My first daughter i went into labor on my own at 38 weeks. So,im hoping i go on my own,again.
  • edited July 2012
    @aishamusa,when are you due?
  • I was due July 5th
  • You have any signs of labor? Are you dialating?
  • edited July 2012
    Well besides and occasional big pain in my stomach which was 5hrs apart a couple of days ago, no. She's been really active though. Don't know if that means anything. I'm gonna go in a talk to my doctor Monday if I don't go into labor before then to see how dialated I am. I keep having a feeling it'll be soon but nothing happens :-( The pains only happened a couple of times a couple of days ago that 5hrs apart.
  • Yeah the reason why thwy set a date for induction is because they want to have your delivery money guaranteed for them. They don't want you to go into labor unexpectedly and another on call doctor get the money. I was 36 wks but I had to be induced bc of high bp. If I didn't have that problem I would have waited I hated the c section experience I'm trying vbac this time again
  • @SalasMommy How long should I wait? As I mentioned earlier I'm only a couple days late..
  • I didnt think of it that way :o ijust want to go into labor on my own again I really fear having a csection. I looks more painful then a vaginal birth.
  • I didnt think of it that way :o ijust want to go into labor on my own again I really fear having a csection. I looks more painful then a vaginal birth.
  • Im also having contractions but not many
  • Im thinking that too, but I also don't wanna wait no longer then a month...I hate C-Sections mainly because of the scar and the fact it limits you on how many babies you can have. My SIL had two C -Sections because she was worried alot in the beginning of her labors that caused her sons heart rates to drop. She has two boys. She complains about the Experiences alot...
  • I've seen girls go 2wks after and babies being perfectly healthy honestly in my opinion wait wait wait til the baby comes on her own. You just have to be patient.it will be a better experience then if you have a c section your labor consist of being strapped down like if you were going to be executed and you can't see sh.. Oh and you can't hold your baby only look at him or her from the side it sucks. Wait as long as you can hun
  • I hate the recovery. Your all drugged up and stay in this room with no baby while the drugs wear off. Oh and god forbid you accidentally strech wrong it freaking hurts!! Even months after it hurt. I couldn't get up out of my bed to pee I needed help.
  • @salasmommy those are some of the reasons I dnt want a csection
  • No problem I wish I would have have the guts to tell my doctor that I wanted more time before she cut me up I was scared and thought I had to do what she said. Just looking out for you ;) @aishamusa
  • Yup c sections blow :/
  • Wrong face [..]
  • Do use get to basically choose to get induced if your over?
    In UK you don't have a choice, its either 10,12 or 14 days over they leave you. Obv unless there are complications.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was induced with my first and it ended in csection and my second was a scheduled csection. I had great experiences with them, not all csections are bad it really depends on how your doctor is and if your willing to keep an open mind about it. If your going to be scared and dreading the possibility of a csection then your going to be upset about it if it happens. Your never going to get the opportunity back for that day your baby was born so you should make it a wonderful special experience.
  • Well put .:) ^^^^^^
  • If you have netflix, watch "The Business of Being Born." @aishamusa