Being induced

2»

Comments

• I am going to be induced at 38 weeks with my first I am 29 now just because your being induced doesn't nesscerly mean a c section :-) my ob told me when they induce me the want me to have a vaginal delivery because the recovery time is better. They only way they will give me a c section is if baby is in distress or if my body doesn't progress corectly. Good luck hun :-) like I said I'm still preg. With my daughter but I asked when they told me they want to induced me because of my high blood presure.
  • I was induced with my twins due to extreme hypertension, and it didn't end in a c-section. Mind you, I was at a four and 70% effaced for two weeks prior to being induced, so my body was sort of trying? Lol If I had an option, I would have waited, though. Pitocin is a bitch. Lol
  • My water broke but got pitocin, got an epi, and delivered fine. : )
  • I was induced with both oft babies... Both were great... 5 hour labor with first 20 mins of pushing and 7 hour labor with 3 pushes for my second.. But I would have rather gone into labor on my own was only induced for medical reasons
  • I was induced and loved it. I wasn't dilated at all going in and had her on about 24 hours without a c-section.
  • I had pitocion (sp) with my first and I was a 4 when I went in. I wouldnt mind if it was the same and I think ima start walking but its in the 110s so I have to wait till night time lol.
  • edited July 2012
    @star1990 from what I know the doc's give you an induction date but no one can make you get induced..
  • @wilsomom Ok i'll check that
  • I had three c-sections and they were all good experiances. I saw the baby right away and as soon as I was done they wheeled me in to recovery and I held and feed the baby. They didnt even take her to the nursery yet. She was still fresh from delivery for me..lol none of my kids had breathing issues or anything after so besides them getting taken for tests I had the them with me the whole time. Honestly, my last one is 9 months and you can barely see the scar. Plus, I dont think it was as painful as people anticipated it to be for me.
  • Yep..... At 39+3 because of high bp and had 73.5 hrs of labor then er c section
  • i see some of you girls had a good experience i just dont want to have a c section, i have a 1year old that i will have to be taking care of as well that would be hard.