T

edited September 2013 in Breastfeeding
I

Comments

• I haven't got it yet.. Kayla will be 10 months on the 22nd...
  • Ya it pretty much feels that way LOL I am going on 9mo pp and still no AF! solids are very minimal
  • @nameless I hope mines stays away that long I'm just scared for it to start lol...how many teeth does ur lo have? My daughter has the bottom two and she has only bit me once with the teeth...I'm afraid when the top two come in lol...did ur lo bite u?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Three weeks after I stopped the postpartum bleeding. :-S Seriously unfair!
  • When she started gettin her bottom 2 she bit a few times and stopped..bit now has her top 3-4 coming out and they HURT!!!.she's just started biting again the other night.. Oh man did it hurt.. but she only bit because she wasn't hungry anymore.. just tired and trying to stay up..but when she is actually nursing it doesn't hurt
  • @myheartzx3 2 teeth!!! That's awesome! Addy has 1, just discovered it yesterday!
  • 9 weeks after my LO was born and every month since. Fun, fun, fun.
  • At 6 mo PP, was normal to me, but irregular days :(
  • 7m pp. And it was VERY heavy. The 2nd one was too... (I have only had 2 so far)
  • No af here. He's 8mos old, no teeth and eating a good amount of solids daily in addition to nursing
  • I got mine back at almost 9 months pp! And it sucked big balls!
  • 8 months pp and still no show.
  • 8 1/2 months and still no period. We just started solids two weeks ago, but she still nurses for the majority of her meals.
  • I got mine 3 months after I stopped breastfeeding. It was very heavy, and everyone since then is supper heavy the first two days but then dies off quick. Pre preg my periods were 5~6days and light, now they are 3~4 days and heavy!