Comments

• i admit i was scared to see this but im soo sooo sorry for your loss I cant begin to explain how sorry iam for you, this is so heartbreaking :( I know this is a really hard question but what are you going to do with it? I wouldnt have a clue what to do with it maybe burry it?
  • @mommylovessparkle - Thank you so much, I think I will bury him. Idk what else to do, I don't have the heart to just throw him away or flush. :( He's wrapped in tissue & in the frig for tonight. Seeing him & knowing it was a little boy helped me sooo much with the closure. I feel like God let me see into the secret place & I am blessed. I will miss him & always wonder what he would've been like. I will meet him again some day... :'(
  • I'm so sry I'm praying u feel better. Did u deliver at home? I never seen such a thing like this before. I'm sry for asking questions but wat happens to ur baby now. Do u have to take ur baby to the Dr.
  • So sorry for your loss... Did your older kids know what happened? I'm hoping for peace and healing for you all <3
  • edited July 2012
    @roxy , no problem, Yes, I delivered at home. I think I can take him to dr. if I want them to do tests to see what happened, but I think I'm ok with not knowing & burying him at home.
  • :'( so sorry your going through this. You and your family especailly your precious baby boy will be in my prayers.
  • @mamalove , the older kids knew I was miscarrying, yes, but only the 16 year old was mature enough to see it, imo. I may show my 19 year old tmrw if she wants to see it, but she may not want to & I wouldn't blame her or anyone that wouldn't want to. That's why I put photo bucket links instead of the actual pictures on this thread, incase someone opened the thread on accident.
  • @mommylovessparkle , thank you so much!
  • That's completely understandable. It's beautiful yet heartbreaking if that even makes any sense... Try to get some rest hun I'm sure this process has been tiring *hugs*
  • Would u get in trouble if u don't report the body
  • @mamalove , That makes total sense cause I feel the exact same way! There's such a deep sadness, yet a total sense of awe & wonder. I'm trying to sleep, but can't. :/
  • edited July 2012
    @roxy , No I don't think so, I've read of tons of women burying their own babies. (early miscarriages) I think since I was only 14 weeks the baby wasn't considered "viable" (not sure if that's the right term) yet.
  • I hovered over the links debating opening the links and I'm glad I did... he was so beautiful... my own miscarriage was to early to see much other than blood and tissues... if I had something to bury maybe I wouldn't feel so lost about. My own baby. Good luck in your healing process xox
  • Xoxoxoxo beautiful little angel boy who will always light the way for his mamma on her worse of days. Look at the sky for the single light pointing down to earth and know that he is giving you the biggest hug. What have you named you precious little angel? " Foot prints no matter how small, will always have the biggest impacts on our lives".
  • He's beautiful. Such a perfect little guy. Very sorry for your loss, hon.
  • Awe, I was afraid to look I'm here tearing up...he is so tiny and precious. I'm so sorry this happened. Prayers to you and your family. Life is amazing and so many people take it for granted. God bless you and the family
  • Aww :( he is so tiny, im so sorry for ur loss. I wouldnt kno what to do with the body. I would b too attached to let the body go after seeing him & carrying him :( sending u lots of prayers for u & ur family. Thank u for sharing.
  • edited July 2012
    Im sorry for this that has happen to you no,mother should have to see her bby like,this but its,like u say one day u would see him again n u would know its him even though u just met him at 14 Weeks
    thank you for trusting us soo much to post these pictures I know how hard it must be for you.
    God bless n our prayers are with you.
  • He is perfect. Thank you for sharing. Lots of love and hugs to you and your family :)
  • I'am so sorry for your lost.:( I will keep you guys in my prayers GOD gave you a chance to meet your angel how special is that most people don't get that chance.
  • Im so sorry for your loss. I am glad you got the closer that you needed. Did you name him?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sorry for your loss but you still had a beautiful baby! :-) it's not many people that can see their baby and you'll meet him again one day. Thank you for sharing!
  • edited July 2012
    Have you named him? That may also give you help with grieving. So sorry for your loss mama. Thank you for letting us see your beautiful boy.
  • Sorry for your loss. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • What a perfect & beautiful little man!! I'm so sorry that you had to go thru that. I'm sure it was very painful. I miscarried at 5w and thought I was dieing. Hes so perfectly formed, its hard to imagine all of our babies were once that size! prayers sent your way.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So perfect...I'm glad you at least got to say goodbye and have that closure.
  • Thank u for sharing ur perfect little angel with us. I hope that physically u r feeling better. I know mentally it takes time. Remember that Jesus is holding ur little love nice and tight. *hugs*