Pics of my MC'd Baby *WARNING! Graphic Pics Of 14 wk Miscarried Fetus*

Comments

• @angel26 , my teen fell asleep from staying up too late, so I'm just gonna let him sleep! Lol.
    My dr said the thyroid is a possible cause, but not too likely & she just played it off as a chromosome problem with the baby, said my eggs are old... how nice. Thanks though, I'm just chillin in bed reading & thinking.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat - I definitely will, there's 3 docs in that office & she's always the one that makes no big deal about anything. She just happened to be the one on duty when my mc started. :(
  • I hope you do get a second opinion. Are you wanting to try for another one?
  • Such beautifull heart warming pics I'm in tears thanks for sharing such precious pictures thinking of u and family hoping this brings u closure Xxxxx perfect lil angel xxxxx
  • @mama_kat - I'm 38, so I'm over that magical year 35 when all the problems start to creep in. I seriously think it's the hyperthyroidism though.

@angel26 - I'm of the quiverfull mindset, meaning I completely leave my fertility in God's hands. I don't try to get pregnant & I don't try not to. Controversial, I know, but I love my large family & wouldn't have it any other way.

@georgias_mummy Thank you so much! :)
  • Yes, hyperthyroidism can cause a m/c. It was the reason i was given for mine. My thyroid was normal then got preg and it went crazy and i lost my baby. After my thyroid went back to normal. Not sure why that really all happen but had 2 kids since and no other thyroid problems. I cant beleive the doc actually told u that wouldnt cause a mc. :( sorry for ur loss. Every life is precious and only in God's control.
  • @mommyof3girls - I have toxic multinodular goiter. My hyperthyroidism was just barely hyper, but still wondering if that was it. The endocrynologist was sad for my loss, but also happy that she could treat me now. I guess there's not much that can be done about it while pregnant.
  • @mama_kat - I know! She even said, "at least you have 9 healthy children & it's not like it was your first baby & was on fertility treatments!" Ugh! Which, that is true & I'm thankful for all my children, but that's not something you say to someone who JUST found out their baby died! X(
  • Omg I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. May he rest in peace. My heart is breaking for you. :(
  • edited July 2012
    @mom2ing @samantha @everyone! - thank you!
  • Wow I was scared to see but I'm glad I did open I'm so sorry for the loss of ur baby boy maybe bitty him in a pot plant with some beautiful flowers maybe he be flying free
  • So sorry for your loss such beautiful pictures may his soul RIP
  • Beautiful. Baby boy..... I wish you the best *hugs* you have very brave and strong
  • My mom had a hyperthyroid when she got pregnant with me and the removed 1/2 of it while she was pregnant because it could cause problems. She just had the other half taken out about 6years ago.
  • He's So Handsome Mama He Looked So Cozy & Peaceful Your Beautiful Baby Boy Is Watching Over You I Literally Cried When I Saw Him My Prayers Go Out To You & Your Sweet Baby <3
  • @esperanzasmommy - thanks! I appreciate the prayers & support! :)
  • @wilsomom, i just saw this post. I lost my son at 22 weeks &1day on june 21st, 2011. I must of missed this post. I didnt go on much after that. I am so sorry for your. He was a beautiful baby boy. I didnt know they were formed at that geststional age. Thank you so much for sharing those links. God is truely amazing!
  • @jodi102011 - Thanks hon. Wow, 22 weeks, I'm so sorry...what a horrible loss. I prayed God would let me see the baby & he did! They can't see the sex of the baby on ultrasound that early, but it is developed & he was definitely a boy! Lol I wrote my miscarriage birth story if you'd like to read it...it's so long there's 2 parts though lol. I hope you're getting some healing & closure, it's not easy.
  • @wilsomom, is your birth story in this thread? I did get healing and closure because i held him.it has been very hard. Currently i am 24 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and hospitalized. I am so scared but so happy i made it to viability.
  • @jodi102011 Oh I'm so happy for you! I hope I get a rainbow baby someday! I'll tag you in both parts. :)