what's for dinner

2»

Comments

• We were going to grill, but now it's raining so that's out of the question. :(
  • @LilliansMom It is absolutely delicious! You'll love it!
  • All that food sounds yummy. My hubby should be home in about an hour I'm making beef flautas with spanish rice and refried beans and a side salad with red salsa and salvadorean cream. I was going to make a cheescake for dessert but I'd be crushed bc I can't have any lol
  • @SalasMommy Have you tried Sopapilla Cheesecake?

2 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls
    2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
    1 cup sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1/4 cup butter (melted)
    Cinnamon & sugar

Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
  • @molly no I haven't sounds yummy I may have to make it what I've been trying to figure out how to mske is a strawberry shortcake o.O know a good receipe or how to make it. My mom makes it but I can never ge the hang out it.
  • @SalasMommy Ooh yeah, I sure do!

Strawberry Shortcake

1 box (16.5 oz) white cake mix plus ingredients to make cake
    1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
    1/2 cup powdered sugar
    1 (8oz.) container whipped topping (thawed)
    1 container (13.5 oz.) premade strawberry glaze
    3 cups fresh strawberries (hulled and cut into bite size pieces)

Make your white cake according to package directions for a 9x13 baking dish.

Allow the cake to cool. In a mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Plop in your thawed whipped topping and combine well.

Smooth over the cooled white cake.

In a bowl combine the strawberry glaze with the sliced strawberries. Spread this mixture on top of the cake.

Slice and serve.

This cake needs to be kept refrigerated.
  • @molly I think a bigmac would have less calories. Lol

Tomatoes and croutons ond a small slice of left over pizza
  • Ok now, you guys are making me HUNGRY! :D
  • @char yeah those are sugary but my husband loves them my mom makes them for him all the time she spoils him! And I've been trying to learn lol