So scared.....can't believe this is happening :( **UPDATE AT BOTTOM

edited July 2012 in First Trimester
I'm having bad abdominal cramping and my back is hurting....like a bad dull ache :(
I think I'm having a miscarriage. I'm only like 6 weeks. No bleeding. This can't be normal. Guess I just need some support. :-((

Comments

• i hope its not a miscarriage! %%-
  • I wish I could say something to ease your mind. I wouldn't give up hope yet! I had cramps all through my first trimester. Maybe drink some water and relax for a bit, and take a tylenol?
  • Oh no :c good luck, be strong, and think positive! Holding your hand in spirit
  • try not to stress (i know thats easier said than done) try to take some tylenol and get some rest, and see how you feel in the morning.
  • My back hurt a lot during the first trimester and I had a lot of cramps. I just took tylenol and drank extra water when I felt that. I'm 16 weeks today, and so far so good. Don't worry yourself if there's no reason :) Plus, with my two MCs last year, I never had pain or cramping until I was actually passing tissue. Rest up, hon. :)
  • There was a small amount of white tissue in the toilet. I don't know. Tonight was the first night I took Progesterone vaginally, could it be from that? My cramping is getting better but my back is hurting bad. Everything I'm reading says "dull back ache sign of miscarriage" :-((

@devins_mommy @MrsStanley_x2 @dra765 @RTMommy @mommytobe20 Thank you so much for the comments, it really means a lot to me right now to have someone to turn to.
  • I'm not sure what Progesterone is, sorry lol. But try using a hot compress for your back.

Keep us updated, and tag me:-) that's why were here.
  • I had cramping and back pain my first trimester. I was so sure I was going to miscarry and now I am 31 weeks pregnant! I also took progesterone inserts and I always had weird discharge. Tmi part of the progesterone would come out when I went to the bathroom that looked like white chunks. It's normal! Hoping you feel better and everything is ok!
  • @rjr33 Really?? Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Yeah I hope I made you feel a little better! :)
  • I had bad cramping and back ache during my first trimester, I went to the er thinking I was having another MC but they said it can be normal.
  • I had horrible cramping and back aches as long as your not bleeding I would stay positive
  • @MorgDeeBee @preggointx Thank you so much!!! Was your pain pretty sudden and bad? Mine was bad enough that it woke me up 4 hours ago and I still can't sleep because it is that uncomfortable.
  • Yeah hang in there... I had the same cramping EVERY FREAKING MONTH during my pregnancy... It was always right when my period should have been starting. And now the little monkey is here and running all over the place.
  • @YNVTish Really, wow! That sucks! Yikes, I hope I don't have to go through this every month! I feel like I'm in the start of labor it's so uncomfortable!
  • I think I heard @mama_kat say that cramping at that stage was a good sign of implant ... Or was it spotting.. Ummm wait I don't remember (Brain Fart)
  • As long as you're not bleeding everything should be fine. Cramping could be from implantation or even your uterus stretching. Let us know how you're doing today!
  • I have had bad cramping throughout my pregnancy if your worried call your doctor, aslong as no bleeding you will be fine, I am 35 weeks now and still get cramp. X
  • @Wilsonmom @star1990 thank you for the responses. The pain finally went away and I actually got a few hours of sleep. I'm supposed to be leaving in a few minutes for a mother/daughter cabin trip with my mom & some friends, I've been struggling all night over what to do. Didn't think I'd be able to go but now this morning I feel okay. Doctors office doesn't open for another 45 minutes so I can't call them first to see what they think. I suppose there is nothing they could do anyways. I think I'll just go to the cabin and pray that last night was a one night thing. I'm already scheduled to go get my HCG rechecked when I get back. I'm really starting to wonder if it was all from the vaginal progesterone?? I took that at 9pm last night and this all started at 11pm. I still have not had any bleeding. Thank you for all your comments, they've been very helpful and promising!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was on progesterone suppositories as well .. took them twice a day and I had cramping the entire time I was on them .. my doc said it was normal to cramp while using them.. and the white tissue you saw was probably just some of the progesterone suppositorie coming out .. they become extremely messy .. hang in there! I freaked out as well .. but now my little boy is 10 months old
  • I'm praying for you!
  • :-(( HCG level today was 116, down from 120 3 days ago, this is not a healthy pregnancy & will end in miscarriage. I am so sad I don't even know what to say. :-((
  • Have they scheduled an US to look at the pregnancy and see? :( I'm really sorry if it is for sure bad news. Hugs.
  • @RTMommy no, no ultrasound
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh Hunny I am so sorry. I am going thru the same thing right now. If you need anyone to talk to please email me Ashley.nicole2009@yahoo.com
  • I'm sorry to hear that! I miscarried may 26 '11 and I was heart broken. In pain for then anything. So when I got pregnant and cramped extremely bad for the first few weeks aster finding out I was terrified it would happen again. Don't give up hope when you get pregnant again!
  • Hun I am so sorry to hear this! Praying for a miracle! Sending you hugs!
  • Awe hun I'm so sorry! Mc are something I wish none of us had to grow through:-(