i got caught...

ValVal
edited July 2012 in Relationships
i was feeling a lil hot last night the bf wasnt home he was dirt bike ridding so i thought why npot pull out my old battery friend..buhahahah i FORGOT IT IN THE SHOWER!!1 he came home about to jump in the shower n tells me babe.. yu left ur thing behind.. n for a sec a had no idea wat he was talking baout till i went to look.. OMG i was soooooo Embarrassed!!! lol he stayed quite and than laughed at me oh man lol

Comments

• Lmao!!! Too funny!
  • it was soo embarrasing lol i even kinda felt guilty lol
  • That would be so embarrassing, at last he just laughed about it lol :D
  • It is embarrasing but guys are weird it might make him happy to know that he's not the only one who does it. If my hubby found that I think he wouldn't leave me alone lol
  • Ohhh I'm sorry bit this made me lol my fiance would make so much fun of me about something like that lol
  • @wilsomom @salasMommy @tinka1326- trust me i had to laugh at myself for that one. Hes a jocker he doesnt usually drop things like that-- i dont hink he knew how to react to it! lol i dont think i actuallly ever used it lol
  • Lol yeah I hear you I'm sure he will joke about it when it dies down :p
  • HahahahahH thats funny!! U should put a beeper on it so u won't forget it again lmao!
  • Haha tell him atleast you didn't go find a real one since he wasn't around.
  • @my2boys- lmbo- i dont hink he'd think thats funny lol
  • I needed that laugh,,,thanks :)
  • I remember my mother did this once and me and my bestfriend walked in and saw it! Luckily me and my mother have an amazingly close relationship. Lol. But me and my best friend died laughing.
  • OMG @Val .... Girl you got caught slipping. RMAO
  • I know this post is a few days old.. but the exact same thing happened to me. except it was somebody in my FAMILY who found it when I was living at home/in college!!! It was either one of my brothers or my dad!!! My most embarrassing moment of my life... I came home and it was on my dresser.. nobody ever said anything about it and I still get red just thinking about it!