still waiting for baby to come.

edited March 2011 in Giving birth
So I've been at the hospital since 8 pm Monday night and I'm barely dilated to a 7. My doctor had to induce me because my little girl was small for her gestational age and I have a 2 vessel umbilical cord. She's doing really good but even with the epidural its still very painful. I came in thinking id have no pain at all but boy was I wrong. They don't think she's gonna come for a while but I'm so ready for a c section at this point. Ughhh. Word to the wise: if this is your first baby, please try your hardest to wait it out and not get induced. It's an extremely long process, unless you're lucky unlike me.

Comments

• my first baby was 32 HOURS then second was 27 i am preggo with 3rd and "it" better go quicker
  • Good luck. Hope baby comes soon.
  • Good luck......
  • Wow thanks or the advice this is my first and my moms been saying my dr will probably want to induce me but ill wait as long as i can
    good luck momma!
  • How far along? N shell come promise theirs only one way out lol congrats momma
  • Good luck and congrats
  • My mom was in labor with me for 36 hours, I'm hoping my baby isn't like that. Good luck :)
  • thanks for the advice me n my ob was just talkin about inducing me @ my appointment today.... but after reading your comment i'm a lil concerned... I Really hope you and ur daughter have a safe journey n a even healthier arrival.. good luck n congrats
  • I was in labor with my son for 12 hours, they induced me because my water was leaking slowly. it can go very slow for some people, but really fast for others. My best friend had her first after 5 hours of labor, and her second 40 minutes after she woke up. (I had to drive very fast to get her to the er 1/4 mile away)