I swear Im sleeping in my car!!

If I find one more damn spider or earwig in my house! And these are no little baby spiders..these are big ass probably the size of my babies hand spiders! I hate living here! We deal with this shit every summer! Ill be so glad when we can move out of this piece of shit trailer!

Ok vent over.

Comments

• Omg. Earwigs...shivers. I've seen pictures and it terrifies me!
  • Girl I feel ya!!! We have giant spiders here too!!! My husband laughs at me when he is gone cuz I kill them with 409/windex/hairspray... Really whatever I can spray from a distance lol
  • edited July 2012
    @morgdeeBee omg I can't stand it. It would be different if I just saw one every now and then buy I've seen 3 in a 3 day span! One every single day. I'm scared to even sit down! And w looked them up. They are poisonous which makes it even more terrifying. I do the same...I'm quick to pull out the perfume and spray! I even threw bleach on one. Lol.

@captivated I had never seen one until we moved into this trailor. And it seems like they are back with a vengeance this year. They are like twice as big as the ones last year! They are pretty harmless for the most part but I still want them GONE! I feel like they are bringing in the spiders.
  • Could you set up traPs for them or something
  • @jennalynne87 I don't even know where to set them at. I see them in different places every time.
  • Omg yikes!!!! I hate spiders!!! I tell my husband to kill baby cockaroaches for me.
  • I saw this movie @mimii36 and they were putting out fresh lavender and it was keep all the bugs away... My house has Hell of them as well.
  • They say that spraying for spiders is nor beneficial because they are smart and sense the spray which just makes them go around it. Idk how true that is because we use the barrier stuff along the perimeter of the house and I rarely see any bugs or insects...
  • We spray with the indoor/outdoor stuff and we don't see very many.
  • I just keep black flag on hand and spray them til they stop moving, often while screaming, "TELL YOUR FRIENDS, B****. Yeah, I hate spiders. We have Black Widows outside, but I've never had one indoors. Brown recluses, however.... Wolf Spiders- at least one-5 a week depending. Good thing they aren't poisonous.
  • Oi, we have scorpions, i swear no matter how many i see they freak me out everytime and we have wolf spiders the size of turtantulas (sp?) i will never live in the country again
  • I was cleaning the other night and some brown recluse looking one crawled out from under a rug and sprayed it with bleach. My husband yelled at me to stop because it made the damn thing start running around like crazy. Stupid thing shouldnt have crawled out then lol
  • @blessedTXMom yea I know..they are probably coming after the earwigs!

@captivated yea we sprayed the perimeter stuff and it worked last year but it happened just like this...it got worse before it got better.