Gear grinders

1. People keep snatching my baby from my or my boyfriends hands -_- it literally stuns me and I don't know wtf to say! The WIC lady did it, just scooped him out of daddies hands, my eyebrow threading lady! And that's only the two I can remember right now. All I can think is I hope they're clean and not sick :( wth do I say???

2. People saying things that I should do as if I haven't already or acting as if THEY know my baby more than me. Example-- I tell me grandpa my son is sleepy, he says, NO he's not?? Huh?? He says, its been a while since you have been awake, where is your bottle..... And keeps repeating it. Dont know why he thinks he would need to tell me to feed my child rather than ask me if he has eaten already !! My son doesn't even like to go to him and I'd like to consider that karma for how he treated me while I was pregnant.

Ok vent over. I had no one else to complain to

Comments

• Wow! That first one is outrageous!
  • The first one..my mother does all the time! She loves to show her grandbaby off. It is so annoying. If we are out somewhere I swear she will break her neck to be the first one at her carseat. I understand its her first grandbaby but geez give it a break. And I hate that she always tries to put the attention on my daughter. I know she means well but I still hate it. We were in my god mothers wedding yesterday and my mom says...no one is going to be thinking about the bride when they see Myah. She does things like that all the time. It's like she purposely tries to steal every once elses spotlight and give it to my baby. Its just embarrassing.
  • @mimii36 I'm sorry but that is so cute!! Lol, but I get the embarrassing part if she does it 24/7. My mom is like grandmaX2 when she gets around her friends to show my son off, but when we are alone Ppsssshhh. She'll spend as much time as I stay in the room with them! Aggravates me sooo much!