October 2011 Mommies

edited July 2012 in October 2011
My baby is walking!!!!! He just turned 9 mos last week! I'm happy, but a little sad too.. He's growing up so fast! :-(( Anyone else's LO walking already!?

Comments

• Nope an i hope she takes her sweet little time lol! congrats on ur LO thats great!
  • No lol mine won't even crawl
  • Mines started fully walking yesterday....she is really growing up to fast its no stopping her
  • @Mrz_Jackson thank you! I hope your LO does too bc mine is into EVERYTHING! lol

@Bahamamama4828 lol she will probably skip crawling and go straight to walking ;-)

@ Jazzie how old is you LO?
  • Not yet but itll be soon. She's getting more brave everyday.
  • She is 9 months she will be 10 months on the 10th
  • lol crazy babies wanting to walk at 9 months!
  • my daughter isn't crawling yet. but she's so close. i expect her to start any day now
  • She's 10 1/2 months but not walking just yet. I suspect it will happen soon though. She can stand up without pulling herself up.
  • Jack started crawling about a month ago. He's trying to stand but can't quite figure it out.
  • Johnny's just crawling no walking yet
  • Brody just turned 10 months yesterday. He doesn't crawl (he kinda scoots) but he is walking. Still a little wobbly but he is getting better every day. What do you ladies have planned for the first birthday?
  • @brodysmamma did you know your ticker says you're 83 weeks pregnant? lol my babe isn't walking but he did officially stand on his own for 10 seconds yesterday lol....he's a speed Crawler tho
  • gia turned 10 months last Sunday & took her first steps unassisted last week shes not quite walking yet though.
  • Alana's walking like a charm while holding something, she's testing herself and letting go takes two steps then falls down. The other day was the first time she did it and she got scared and wouldn't stop crying lol 10 months
  • My Lo took his first step at 7 1/2 month, hes 10 Months now and he is everywhere!
  • @dra765 no! That's funny. This app says I'm like 60 something weeks pregnant lol.