how do you ladies feel about care.com

edited July 2012 in Current Events
Would any of you ladies hire some one from there to come watch your children at home while you go to work

Comments

• I actually was on one of those sites a few yrs ago n babysat for a couple of ppl at their house. I would do it if they came to my house.
  • @TayTay oh ok cause I was thinking of looking for someone on there
  • I think its a good site, they offer background checks and everything.
  • Yes.. bcus I have security cameras throughout the house!
  • U should n just like @bahamamama4828 they do offer background checks
  • I just saw something where a woman hired a babysitter from that site and she had all the credentials. Well she suspected something was up so she put up a nanny cam and caught the woman abusing her 7 month old baby! She was hitting him and putting a pillow over his face!! Regardless of that, I just couldn't bring myself to leave my baby with a stranger. Too many wackos out there.
  • @preggomommyof4 lol imma need some if I hire somebody from there

@starrxoxo9 yikes that's scary!!!
  • You always have some bad ones in the bunch... But just to with your gut instinct... If they come to your house that's great.. Put up nanny cams if you aren't comfortable or do pop up surprises to see what's going on... I'd trust it just because it's been around for a little while and they offer background checks ...
  • If you don't have other options then it's a safer site compared to others out there. But we only have family watch our daughter just from all the bad stories put there. Plus our family always want more time with her lol.