DEPO SHOTS ;(

edited August 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I'm one month and three days late for my period. I missed my shot in June. I've took an HCG serum blood test it was <1 (negative). I was also told to wait until my period come on before I come back in. I'm patiently waiting. I was wondering what's going on and or has anyone ever been through this?

Comments

• Some people don't get their period back right after stopping depo. I only had one shot and I still haven't gotten mine back yet.
  • I was on depo for 5 years. I only occasionally spotted the whole time. Maybe every 6 months. It took us a year to get pregnant after I stopped taking it.
  • Like @tootie08 said, that's normal. It can take months to come back regularly.
  • That's crazy, I'm really not happy about this! Ive only had 2 shots and missed the third one due to them failing to set me up another appointment ;( I had a period every since! But just as soon as I missed one my period stops ugh! I wouldn't advise no one to take the needle, it sucks! but overall thanks for the feedback ;) it really helped!
  • Ya, depo sucks. Im on it and concidering changing. Lol
  • Lol who came up with such idea?
  • I was without a period for 2 years after going off depo....
  • I went 8 months before a period came back.
  • Wow I have read that some ppl have came up pregnant without the period coming off depo! Now my husband has to be careful or we not have sex at all if this true!
  • I was without a period for 2 years after going off depo....
  • I had two shots.......took a year and a half to get my period back