How much.......

Milk does your 4-5 month old drink? I am breastfeeding, Sophie has only had a bottle 3 times when necessary because I worked really late. However now that she is older I don't know how much she is drinking. We have a wedding we are going to later in the month, Sophie is staying with a friend. Need to know how much milk I should provide.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    My DD ate 25 oz daily at 4 months and has only eaten 28 at the most daily. I work 2 16 hour shifts a week. She just turned a year and still only eats 28oz at the most daily.
  • edited August 2012
    @taztwister84
    Ok awsome, I think I will be plenty prepared then. I currently have 35 oz frozen. How much did she eat at each sitting so I know how much to tell her to put in the bottle.
  • @captivated Do you have any suggestions?
  • At 4-5 months, she had 4oz bottles at the sitters while I worked. I tell my sitter (her Gma) even now, if she doesn't finish it, saved it for next time she wants it.. although now she is 11+ mo and I do 5oz bottles w food first.

Anyway, I'm just rambling. Lol

4 oz each feeding, that way none is wasted, and she could always give her more.
  • My baby had about 25 oz daily, she typically had 5 5oz bottle/day. She had a bottle like every 3 hours roughly from 7am-7pm. Nothing overnight.
  • My 4 month old is happy with about 4oz at a time..
  • @caroline8_p Awsome thanks. Just want to make sure I have plenty of milk for her.
    @baileygoose Thanks, my daughter seems to have the same schedule. Every 3 hours or so. She sleeps thru the night :)

@Lacey809 Thanks :)