Just about had it!

I can usually juggle EVERYTHING but this week... OMG WTF... I'm about to have a mental breakdown

It's been 2 months since I had a period. LO is 12 months and still BF 3 or more times a day... My hormones are all jacked up.

I've been to the doctor literally 7 times this week for 4 different kids PLUS myself.

School shopping...

School supplies shopping...

Lunch meal shopping...

had and I still have my college homework assignments to complete...

Laundry...

Cooking....

Cleaning...

Baby has ear infection...

I caught the flu on Monday and still feeling Yucky.. But still had to make it do what it do while my LO stayed clamped to my nipple.

LO has shots tomorrow... Kids start back to school too

And Friday I have to figure out how to drop my middle kids off at school, then dash 1.5 hours away to drop my oldest off at her college ... While dealing with my LO who will probably be fussy from the shots shell have.

And.. my fiance slaps me on the back tonight trying to be funny and make light of things and tells me... "I have faith you can pull it off while I'm at work"

He's lucky didn't get popped one!

OMG... WTF... First time ever I wanted to chase my Ambian with a beer to reassure a good night sleep. LOL

Errrrrr!

Comments

• None of.them you can re schedule??
  • Looks like you should be sleeping mama!
  • Can u reschedule Haylee's appt? Or take your oldest to college another day? You got too much on your hands. If your other children are old enough let them help u clean and do laundry!

• Girl, I somewhat understand. I know you have a couple older ones, I have 4 kiddos, 8 and under and it wears me down everyday. It is just so much, there is ALWAYS something, ugh! Gotta love em though ;-) Just wanted to say I understand! It's real rough sometimes.
  • I agree, lots of sleep & reschedule something lol. And older ones should be helping A LOT. I swear, I feel more like a manager than a mother sometimes.... always making sure everyone's doing what they're supposed to be doing. The only thing that keeps me going some days are all my lists & charts, at least then I don't have to think lol.(I'm extremely into lists & charts lol) Just keep thinking "this too shall pass". In the end it's worth it! You'll do great!
  • Eek! I don't know how you do it! You need a drink!
  • Oh yeah I put EVERYONE to work, but just like a company I still have to manage everyone and keep them on track. My 19 year needs to report back to her campus on this day so its a must, plus she's the most spoiled out everyone and is draining me so she HAS TO GO. She says "Mommy Mommy Mommy" more then all of my kids put together. And shes so used to being at school she yells my name through the house ALWAYS waking Haylee up.

I can reschedule Haylees appt..

So glad my middle kids are gone to school and I just paid my 19 year old to take my SUV and disappear for a few hours.

Gonna throw Haylee on the breast and try and nap while she eats and hopefully falls asleep too.

I snapped at my honey last night and ripped him a new ass hole so he won't be calling me today bothering me. He's pretty pissed. (I did go hard on him.. kinda over did it)

Oh well... I'll apologize tonight.

• How you doing? I hope things are settled down & you're feeling better!

I hope I'm not over stepping any boundaries...but I just feel like you should go to youtube & watch Nichole C. Mullen Call On Jesus.

:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2012
    @Wilsomom ... After I watch the YouTube video I'll let you know if you're over stepping it.... LOL. Only kidding!

Things are touch and go this week but my honey has been wonderful with keeping me laughing and my spirits up.

Today I found out my grandfather is in ICU, and my cousin was killed a few days ago... AND my other cousin who's 16 was there and saw it and he's in total shock and not speaking . So yeah I had ANOTHER emotional breakdown. My honey did a great job cheering me up AGAIN. Never cried from sadness and also laughed over silliness. That's more exhausting then doing one or the other.

Thanks @AishaMusa for always texting and checking on me too.

I have a video presentation due today and my eyes are swollen from crying so yes I will be taking a late penalty against my perfect grade but oh well.

Oh... And the best! Found out my EX took my middle kids to the shooting range (ages 8 and 10) so I'm having to take his sorry ass back to court now.... Court is so Damn draining. Not sure if I mentioned this already.

• You're Welcome I'm glad everything is better now....i had a crazy week myself my husbands family was having a big fight.. and always about different crazy things... :O
  • Omg your supermommy my husband is always working so everything depends on me. But i only have one!!!! I give you props Superwoman =)
  • No wonder you've been on mind! Praying for strength. I'm so glad your honey is being so supportive, that makes all the difference!
  • @Wilsomom ... Loved the video! That was very uplifting...
  • Oh good! She's such a talented singer. :)