gerber good start formula

edited August 2012 in Formula Feeding
My 10 month old lo always has had similac since she has been drinking formula. But now since we are on wic they only will supply the Gerber. Don't get me wrong I am extremely thankful for it but we have no way to continue buying the similac. We don't think she likes the flavor of it she went from about 28 oz of similac to MAYBE 16 oz of Gerber. Same food diet and it seems like its digesting well but we don't think she likes how it tastes. I've been Googling ideas all day to help her like it better. Any ideas? Maybe some vanilla extract or mix it with whole or goat milk? Idk what to do but I do not want to continue to waste the bottles

Comments

• Goat milk might be a good choice but its a tad bitter lol.
  • Ugh great lol I thought it was sweeter. I've never myself tried the formula so idk what I could do to it. Idk im just so lost. Its frustrating
  • My son didn't want the Gerber good start either when we got it from WIC. Maybe ask her pedi for a prescription for similac?
  • I would but I'm waiting on our temp medicaid card but ty. I just sent out the hubby to get goat milk and it turns out it was 3.89$ for a pint at walmart!!omg!!! I no there's the can stuff too but for now I guess just adjust her to the fresher stuff
  • My son was on Similac sensitive I was afraid to change so I asked the wic lady if its possible to get it. I was told to try it but if he isn't ok with it to just have my Dr write a script for it and wic can then give you similac.