I'm loosing the baby... Advice please

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat yeah i guess i could go there, what would i tell them?
  • @mama_kat thank you for everything
  • Did they do an ultrasound? You always have one after these pills to ensure everything had passed. You're watching for a fever to make sure you aren't developing infection from retained fetal tissue and placenta. It is possible to miscarry without huge clots etc. A miscarriage can also happen in the plain ol form of bleeding.
  • @captivated they did an ultrasound before he prescribed the pills, but he wants me to wait 2 weeks for another. I'm hoping my endometriosis isnt to blame :/ they said it'd be hard having kids
  • O, two more questions and i swear i'll leave you alone @captivated how long will i bleed for? And i know period blood stinks, but this is a whole other type of disguisting smell
  • edited August 2012
    Putrid/foul smells are something to be concerned about. Are You running a fever? Your physician sounds like an idiot! I hope you find resolution soon. Sorry for your loss.
  • @mijita well shoot, ya'll are more knowledgeable than my doctor, no fever but it makes me gag when i change the pad
  • In my experience, miscarriage blood does have a different odor than a regular period, but if it's enough to make you gag it might be infected. :/
  • Foul odor and clots the size of a golf ball are signs you should go in. I'm with @mama_kat they should be monitoring you more closely and should have armed you with WAY more information to look out for your own well-being. Dang! I'm glad Pregly is here for you! :-)
  • I would go in that doesn't sound right.
  • Please go in to any other doc and better a Er just want you to be ok. I looked it up and kind the others are doing this medicine can be dangerous. Lots of prayers coming your way and please update if you get a change.
  • @mama_kat @ourlittlenugget @morgdeebee @jules i feel fine, and hubby isn't convienced ya'll are right :-W I'll keep an eye on it and call planned parenthood in the morning
  • Tell him to Google it.
  • I'm glad your doing ok.. Why doesn't he agree? Does he think u should just keep taking more? because although the medicine helps this process happens on its own the medicine makes it faster and a for sure thing. But at the end of the day you have to listen to the doc and what u think is right she u.
  • I haven't had a mc, but my pp bleeding smelled clean unlike period blood that is slightly unpleasant, but I don't think your blood should reek with a pad changed within a few hours. I'd for sure go in honey.
  • Nope, not the endo. Endo only makes it difficult to conceive. Since you conceived, you're pretty golden :)