edited December 2012 in Parenting

Comments

• Haha its always great to make an informed choice. Don't let anyone deter you in any way :)
    Do you know how many nurses and doctors that don't? A TON! I know a few nurses.
  • Have you thought about gentle detoxing?
  • I have been contemplating the same issue and just haven't decided if not vacinating is the right thing for us. I have spaced her out so she gets less at her visits then normal.
  • I highly suggest watching the documentary The Greater Good. @morgdeebee
  • Thanks ill have to check it out! I'm glad you were able to male the choice you felt is right for you and your family.
  • I stopped vaccinating my son after the reaction he got to the chicken pox vax. He always acts weird after getting them..and I don't feel like he needs them personally. This baby on the way will not be getting vaxxed at all. As for the non GMO foods, good for you. :) When I eat exclusively organic I feel great! My son only gets organic snacks, juices, veggies, and meats. I can tell a difference in the way he feels from eating that VS when he eats the Gerber toddler meals.
  • edited December 2012
  • I was under the impression previously that these effects were so rare. I was not correct. These effects happen ALL the time, but are kept quiet. This documentary really hit it home about how misinformed we are.
  • My daughter will NOT get the flu vaccine anymore no matter what. She got so sick after it.
  • Yep! He broke out in a really bad rash from it, and I don't want anything of that sort to happen again. His peds office isn't supportive of the decisions I make, but that's too bad. They try to scare me into them, and tries to tell me I need to retract his foreskin to clean it, or it will ”create” problems. Kids these days are getting 3xs as many shots now, than 20yrs ago as well.
  • You're welcome. I'm glad you are happy with your decision. :)
  • Good for you for being informed! My mom has been a RN for 25 years and she is the one who started my journey towards no vaxxing! She was awoken to the dangers 5 years ago and as she puts it has "fallen down the rabbit hole"...lol meaning once her eyes were opened to the vaxx dangers she has discovered so much more about the government, and society...most things people think are conspiracy theories!
  • Certain foods and Epson salt baths 15 min 3x a week detoxes the body of the aluminum and other stuff in vaxxes. That movie definitely makes a huge difference!
  • I was some whhat for vaccines. They made me nervouse but I thought bad reactions weren't that common.

My lo had bad reactions after his two month vaccinations (we didn't do the hep b at birth, waited until two months). I began researchinng, and I'm still researchinng. And the more I uncover, the more I'm leaning towards never vaccinating. Right now, if I ever do decide too, it won't be until he is much much older. Like teens... and that's a big if.

I whole heartedly believe theyy are why Isaac has so much issues with his gut, annd has allergies.
  • With your health changes you might like the Skinny Bit*h book series or the documentary Forks Over Knives.

I'm glad you were able to make an informed decision about the vax's. It's def a tough decision.
  • Welcome to the club =)
  • Not what I would choose for my children (I opted for limited/spread out vaccines) but congratulations on your choice! :))

My best friend went the no vaccine route as well and got a lot of b.s. from in laws, doctors and even total strangers. I wanted to slap people for her. As long as you are not abusing your child raise it however you want!
  • :) not :))

Stupid fat fingers. Grrr! Lol
  • I have the movie if anyone wants login and watch!
    @captivated please feel free to share it as well!
  • @bahamamama4828 do u have a fb can you send it to me please
  • @salasmommy i just sent you a pm on here and Im tara in the green group btw :)