UPDATE** LADYS I HAD MY VBAC AFTER 2 CSECTIONS pray for us

edited August 2012 in Labor
I'll be getting induce at 7:30am hopefully i dont end up in a csection

Comments

• As long as you and baby are in no danger there is no need for a c-section. Don't be bullied into one because someone else is in a rush. Be your own advocate and fight for your wants and rights.

Good luck!
  • Good luck, stay strong (and upright as much as possible!), looking forward to a happy, healthy update! X
  • Good luck!!! :)
  • I had my baby girl Mia @ 1:45 am it wasn't easy @mommyof3girls @littlenat86 @Mijita
  • Congrats hun!!!
  • Aw... Congrats! Enjoy ur little bundle! The name Mia is awesome!!! :)
  • edited August 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay! Congrats!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats! I hope everything went well because it wasn't easy is kinda of making me nervous.
  • Please tell me all about it im trying for vbac btw congrats
  • Well done hun, would love to hear what happened, I have had 2 sections, was going for a vbac with my 2nd x
  • Congrats!!!! I want details, I want a vbac sooo bad!!!!
  • Yay! It is possible! Def need the details!!
  • Induction+VBAC=made me nervous
  • Congrats!!!!! But wow at induction with a vbac!!!
  • edited August 2012

A little history about my births

With my first son i was induce at 40 weeks because of low fluid...the induction took two days when i open to 10 cm his heart rate was dipping low and his head was still floating so the dr felt it was safe to the csection

With my second daughter i open to 1cm and her head was to high my dr felt it was best for a csection

My induction

On AUG 8 my contraction started on and off and I had lots of pressure so I went walking to help my contractions I took my kids to the park and I did more walking

On Aug 12 I had appt dr check me I was open 1 to 2 cm dilated and 90% effaced I'm still having pressure and on and off contractions..later in the afternoon had sex to help I was having lots of pressure

On Aug 13 My contractions started again and I took the kids to the park and walk

On Aug 14 early morning my contractions started coming very stronger and lots of pressure on my lower back..

On Aug 15 at 3:57am I lost my mucus plug I started having lots of pressure..I went to the hospital at 7am to start my induction i get to the hospital to fine out i wasnt getting a room until 4pm so i was in the waitting room..at 7:30am I started having irregular strong contractions
    At 4 i was in my room at 5pm my dr bReaks my water at 5:30 my contractions were bad I ask for epidural and at 6:30 my dr insert foley catheter to help and it did...at 8pm i open to 7 to 8 cm dilated 100% effaced my contractions was so bad they up my epidural my epidural wasn't working well..at 9pm my contractions slow down my dr STOP my epidural to start up my contraction to avoid giving me pitocin and at every contraction she had her hand in my uterus to help open me up with out my epidural and she did this from 9 to 10:30...I thought I was going to die I have burns on my legs and I hurt two of my back tooth this was the worst part of my labor..at10:30 my baby heart rate started going up and down but she come down..so at 10:30 I was giving lidocaine because the pain I was in..from 111pm to 1:15am I slept at 1:15 my contractions woke me I was fully dilated and 100% effaced after pushing for 15mins I had help with the vacuum..my dr use the vacuum twice and 1:49am she was born

@Bahamamama4828 @homeBirthAdvocate @Steph_Due_101611 @Proudmother1009 @Yeseniadiaz59 @PregnantELF @littlenat86 @SalasMommy @jules @jodi102011 @Karla_with_a_K @Mijita @Mama_Kat @1stWoodsBaby @Mommyof3girls @MorgDeeBee
  • I hope every one understand my story sorry its been long 4days
  • Congrats!! I had a failed vbac with my second but it was worth trying... I am medically disqualified from another vbac now though. (Do to a minor complicatio ) Im glad you were sucessful! Enjoy your baby girl Mia and get some rest momma!!! :-)
  • Holy cats, that sounds like a lot of pain, i am glad you are doing better.
  • Mamafn3 it never is. Congratulations though. Find a sleeping method fast cause it's extremely difficult once you get home .
  • Wow it sounds painful but nevertheleas you did it a vaginal birth congratulations =)
  • awesome! Glad to hear you got your VBAC! Congrats!!!
  • I have to say great job! Soo proud of you! Congrats of course and I hope u have easy fast recovery.