I'm back & pregnant AGAIN !!

2»

Comments

• Being that I just found out and I can't see the doctor until September 17th I don't know the official due date but I'm thinking around December but hoping I can get more time so I'm hoping January lol
  • And I'm hoping it's a girl so I can tie these tubes I have no strength for 3 to 5 y'all are troopers lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow, you just found out? If due in dec you are already around 5mo.. Must be.nice to find out half way done ;) .ive decided my hubby cant make girls. This is his 3rd boy
  • Yes I found out because I noticed I could t fit my foot in my wedges and then I started feeling the baby move .. Y'all should try one more time lol
  • Hey i remember you my son is 17months and im 25wks tomorrow due Dec1.2012 i would deff not go back there helllllll noooo
  • Oh geez !! How the hell we all get pregnant again lmaooo!!!? I'm definitely not going back
  • I remeber ur storie scared the crap outta me congrats on ur pregnancy! I hope u have a smooth dilvery!
  • Hey there!!! I definitely remember you. Lol I'm back, too! I agree with everyone else do NOT go back to the same people!!!!
  • I remember you. Im not pregnant anymore. Congrats hun. 5 kids here
  • Dont tempt me lol
  • I was on here last year :) my baby girl is 14 months
  • I remember you :) I know this is an old post. I thought finding out at 11 weeks was late. I can't imagine five months! I would be panicking about everything I'd have done in that five months! 45 minutes is not a long drive at all :) You won't labor in 45 minutes, likely. Unless your labor is only three hours long like my son was!
  • Hey!!! .USMCwifemommy7906 lol and congratulations! Im back amd pregnant too!!