What are our November babies saying?

Emilio say's Hi, Hey, Mama, Mom, Dada,BaBa, Hi Charlie (Our Dog), Hi Sly (Our Cat), I do, tickle tickle, and Baby

What are your Lo's saying now?

Comments

• My baby girl was born 11/23 and not saying anything like that lol...just mama...dada and babbles...:-)
  • edited August 2012
    Im wondering if he is getting it because we use those words alot he was born 11-10-11 @jnlelrod
  • Well I have 3 older boys, 9, 6 and 2 1/2 and none of them said stuff like that, that early so maybe you have a gifted baby :-)
  • Mama dada uh oh and thank you!
  • My daughter was born 11_2_11 and just says momma,dadda,nanna,baba,and,uh oh.Your lil ones sooo smart:-)
  • My daughter was born 11/7/11 and doesn't say much at all...she says dadada and bababa but with no meaning behind it sometimes ilk yeah no and yeah and uh oh but again no meaning just sounds and babbles...when she says dada ill say yes dada is doing this or that whatever he is doing at the time to try to make her understand
  • Yeah i do the same @LilliansMom his favorite word is Hi right now so its Hi everything.. even when we go places he greets everyone! @Momeetob1 @Mimii36 @Jnlelrod i was really surprised with him saying hi to the animals and by name its like wow he just started that today so i know come tomorrow he probably wont say it again for a while haha. Kids are amazing!
  • Oh yea she says bye also and duck..she thinks that's how you say dog. Lol. Everytime we see a dog she says duck.
  • Are any November babys sleeping thru the night?
  • @momeetob1 no, my daughter still isn't but she is still nursing and still wakes to nurse....hopefully she will soon.
  • We get dad mum nanna moo (daughters nickname) and boo ( other sons nickname) other than that don't get much we can understand.

As for sleeping through the night I would just settle for sleeping more than an hour without screaming lol.
  • Riley says mama, dada, nana, manma (grandma), dandad (grandad), ni -ni (Niall his uncle), Adam (his uncle) and ticka ticka ticka for tickle. He still hasn't said Leo (his brother s name!) And he generally stirs around 4/5am and settles with a cuddle. At the moment its really hot here so I give him a drink of water, then he goes back down till 6.30am. Normal bedtime at 7.30/8 but can be anytime up to around half 9 at the moment as he is playing up a bit
  • You suck lol @littlenat86 then again I have to work tomorrow so even if zander screams all night I will sleep lol.
  • Ha ha @dadof2n1togo We have been up and down with it, he slept through at around 10 weeks, then we got to the point where he was waking for 2 feeds in the night! I'm sure he will get better soon, especially when the doctors sort him out bless him x
  • My son slept thru the night since he was born now its like every 2days he will sleep thru the night he normally wakes around 4am i give him a little formula and he goes back to sleep but i have to be up early so i put him in bed with us which is needing to stop soon.
  • Zachary was born 11/3/11 and is finally sleeping through the night! He says hi, yes, eyes, dada, mama, baba, dog, duck and uh oh lol. He loves squash and cherrios and has 7 teeth!
  • Trixie was born 11-8-11. She says mom, dad, no, yes, and whoa. We are working on more, hi, and bye. Just this week she is sleeping through the night again! She was sleeping through the night at around 2 months and then at 6-7 months we were up every few hours.
  • Jordan is just babbling right now but he's very close to walking. N he's sleeping from 830pm-7am. But he fidgets in his sleep n will wake up looking for his binkie
  • Makenzie was the 27th of Nov she says momma and Hi. she has says stuff that "sounds" like words but idk lol Like the other day I swore she said water lol
  • Hey
    Bye bye
    Momma
    Dada (dad)
    Dog
    Duck
    No
    Night night
    Cat
    Bad
    Baba (bottle)
    Go
    Bite bite
    Mine
    My sister told me he said please I haven't heard it yet.

• @stephforever89 lol my baby sitter tells me he says mean,Danny and Manda (Amanda) when he is over there twice a week but he never says it at home lol. @everyone Man isn't it amazing to have 1 year olds!
  • It's crazy! Trixie now says diaper, butt paste, bye bye, papaw(grandpa)..plus all the others from before too. She also says ho! ho! ho!
  • My sons bday is 11/27/11, and the only clear words he says are Daddy, dada, Mama, and he calls his older sisters Deedee, which I THINK stands for sissy... I think. He only says it to them two, and I'm constantly working on it with him. I'm bummed he isn't speaking more though. My girls had a lot more words Uber their belts at this age.
  • My son says dad... And that's about it lol he" talks" a lot! But only clearly says dad. :( Dr says he's advanced for his age in every other area... Just no actual words.