i need advice about my 8yr old please help

edited August 2012 in Health
so my 8yr old she is have major hair growth under her arms i have taken her to the doctors an they did blood test and everything has came back fine they say that b/c the hair is not curly that she is not going throw puberty. but the hair keeps growing she is starting to get made fun of due to she is the only girl in her class with the hair. i don't know if i should start to shave it or just let it go. i am really lost please help is u can thank you.

Comments

• Aw kids are so mean. If she is getting made fun of I'd probably start shaving it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would shave it. I know it sucks but u don't want her to go through the mean kids and have to deal with that. And I personally would talk to another doc.
  • That's about when I started getting hair and getting made fun of. I shaved it. All the hormones in our foods don't help :/
  • I would have her shave it if she is getting made fun of :-\ poor girl kids are mean I started to hit puberty at 9 I woke up one day and itt seemed I had boobs over night. I was in a B cup in the 5th grade. Byy the tim I was out of high school I was a DD. And now I m tilling in to the DDD range. I Shave my arm pits and legs arounf that time too because it started to grow in. I used an electric shaver at first cause I was scared that I would cut myself and bleed a lot if I took a saftey razor to my under arms. Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would shave. An electric razor or safety razor to start with would be most safe. Goodluck
  • thanks ladys
  • I really wouldn't worry, my daughter was the same. Her periods also started at 10 and she developed very quickly. She's 12 now and most of her friends have caught up xxx
  • Because it isn't curly? My pubic hair has NEVER been curly. I guess I never went through puberty then...
  • ^^^ same here^^^
    mines not curly either
  • My sister is getting hair underneath her arms and she is 10 but she has been getting for about a year, its only a couple strands so they pluke them instead of shaving.