FINALLY ANSWERS!!!

2»

Comments

• yep they told us that his sperm were odd shapes! as odd as it sounds he said the little heads were deformed so would not get the egg because they werent the pointy shape they needed to be! get him to give up the drink! :-)
  • @denois- yes def. need to have a heart to heart conversation with him!

My dr just called his referral is ready the Urologist is located where we live. now its just getting him there
  • Good luck and try not to be to hard on him as I'm sure he's probably feeling quite down about it all at the moment.
  • So pleased you finally have some answers! Hope your hubby is ok and you get your baby very soon x
  • @dadof2n1togo- thanx!! he usually never speaks upon how he feels to he gets at his breaking point.. =/ i just txt him his referral is in and they want to know when he can go in?? i got no responce! :/ how are you feeling now days?
  • @littlenat86- thanx girl. i hope its something easy also
  • Yay for answers!! Sorry they aren't anything u really want to hear but now u just go from there and take the next step. Good luck!!!!!
  • This is all so bitter sweet, is awesome that you found an answer, but yet again it sucks that both of you have to go through another set of stuffs to try to get pregnant, but atleast we know now that it isnt impossible :D :D thanks for tagging me :X
  • Yeah I'm not doing too bad now the nausea etc is gone. Now I can fully exercise again its a lot better but have been struggling with headaches the last few days.
  • Awww yay!!!! But not yay lol
  • @val, how much did it cost to have his sperm checked
  • This reminds me of a conversation we had recently. :) At least you now know what to focus on. I'm happy for you!

• @janet_2011- yes girly bitter sweet! but deep down i feel so much better knowing something!
    @newmomma13- i know wat you mean :D
    @jodi102011- im pretty sure its costly! he had insurance so that covered it
    @mijita- yes girly thanx for talking with me and listening >:D<
  • i think its gna take a while for it to actually settle on him!! we have the referral and all he tells me is hes not sure when he wants go ... its gna be a long road...
  • Oh yay! Answers! I didn't read all the comments, but I am a urology nurse and they will definitely be able to help!! We deal with it daily :) Lots of success, but it will take some time!
  • Glad you got answers!
  • @captivated- really you are?? sweet.. i have so many questions lol
    first of all what should he expect at his first dr visit? is 12 mil really low?
  • Glad you got answers. Things can only go up now.