Laughing so hard, baby's first words

edited September 2012 in Talking
Ellie LOVES mickey mouse and just started saying "mickey" now everything is "mickey" tonight. She otherwise says mom, dad, and baby....but Mickey? I love it that it's one of her first words, lol!

What were some of your baby's first words, other then mom, dad...anything cute/different/funny?

Comments

• Uh hem. Chewey.... the damn dog's name! My son loves that devil Chihuahua so much it's scary!
  • Shit! I know...bad mommy for cursing around her. Im trying to cut back.
  • @MorgDeeBee Ohh cute, we never watch that cartoon! We should start!
    @MrsStanley_x2 Baa haa haa, that's funny! I love it!
    @Mimii36 Lmao! I should start watching my mouth too!
    @Lovinmyunborn Hmmm. your baby must always be on the go!

This is so interesting, and cute!
  • Raylans was hey
  • She loves Dora and mickey! I swear she said map today lol
  • Thor/dog.. she had been saying it for a while before I realized they were different. But when she is talking about our dog, its Thor, any other dog is dog.
  • My lo fav word is woah
  • @mimii36 my daughter says shit too and I was tellin my grandma a few weeks ago how I thought she had been sayin shit and my grandma said "oh shit" and looked down at my daughter in other words she thinks its her fault Savanah started saying it lol. My grandma rarely curses but obviously says shit more then I thought lol (she watches her when I run errands atleast once a week for a few hours)
  • He tells me to stop all-day everyday ..When I wipe his nose,pick him up,try to kiss him Lol he just says "stop" lol
  • Mine is 11months and when her snack bowl is empty she she says "no mo num nums" its cute
  • My cousins daughters first sentence was "God dam dog get down!" Lol o man it was funny
  • My daughter always says what
  • Elmo! My son was obsessed! He would scream it all the time and freak if he saw him!
  • edited September 2012
    My daugthers is" awww man." Makes me laugh everytime.
  • @Mom2ING Oh what a sweet heart you have!
    @chanel22 That is so cute! We always say that to our lo but she hasn't repeated yet!
    @babyinblack682 That is so funny! We always joked that Ellie's first words would be "Bodey no no!" Because that is what we are always telling one of our dogs that likes to bark! That. Is. Hilarious. I hope they put that in the baby book, lol!
    @Steph_Due_101611 That is so sweet, I love it!
  • edited September 2012
    @baileygoose the first time she said it I was shocked she was in the bathroom wit me while I was doin my hair she had a bowl of dry cherrios in her hand and decided she wanted to throw sum in the toilet ( I forgot to let the top down) I said no "skinny minnie" those dnt go there we eat those. she said aww man and ran out. Lol
  • @chanel22 Ha ha! That is so cute! I also love it that she was throwing cheerios in the toilet, lol!
  • Rion says mama dada, bad dog, cow (then you ask what the cow says then he says) moo, uh oh, paw paw, nanny, light, bite, hey, bye bye, out (outside), in (inside) , play, round, go, swing, p.pie, up above! wow just realized he has quite the vocabulary
  • edited September 2012
    Savanah has a similar vocabulary everyone is amazed by all the words she knows. And she knows most of the meanings :) she'll be one on Friday... she says moma, dada, hey, hi, bye bye, no, yes, ni-ni (night night), baba(bottle), bath, cat, kitty, dog, nana, mine, up, I got it, I get it, I love you, yuck, uh oh, whoa, and I know there's a few more but I'm drawing a blank lol. Oh and when you say Savanah she will say Vanah sometimes @PregnantELF
  • @chelcie89 thats great, rion will be 1 saturday! He also says no, love and ni~ ni
    And its the same for us, people are always suprised by how much he says, and he definitely knows what he saying! They are so smart and growing too fast!
  • I know I can't believe she's so smart and already almost 1! I just wish she would walk already lol. @PregnantELF
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sidney LOVES the hot dog dance. She could be crawling across the room ..and it will come on and she will stop dead in her tracks, sit there and watch it and then when it is done, continue on her way. It cracks me up.
  • @Stillsurprised Yes, omg Ellie too!
    @PregnantELF @Chelcie89 They do have a big vocabulary, that's awesome! It is amazing how much they are learning. Ellie just said bottle today for the first time. It's like every day a new word....awesome! I can't wait until she says "I love you"!
  • "I love you" is definitely going to be awesome!
  • @PregnantElf and @baileygoose she says I love you well actually its more of love you the I kinda gets lost in there and she's only said it a few times and she said please and thank you last week too :) she's definitly a talker lol