Natural/Organic/Non-Chemical Supplies?

edited September 2012 in Health
What kind do you ladies use?
Haha
I don't even know if I labelled the title correct. What products do you use?
Like;
Shampoo/Conditioner
Body wash
Hand soap
Make-up
Cleaning products
Laundry detergent
& what baby products do you use?
Just wondering :) I'm wanting to switch the house products

Comments

• I use dr.bronners for body wash, hand soap, and to wash both lo's with. Ecos for laundry detergent. Bare Minerals for make up. Vinegar for cleaning. California baby, burts bees, and dr.bronners for the lo's.
  • ^^^same here. Apple cider vinegar and baking soda for hair.
  • Awesome! Thanks ladies :)
    How's the vinegar for cleaning? Like do you clear everything with it?
  • @bahamamama4828 how does the baking soda and acv work for your hair? I've thought about going "no-poo" for a while, and just using conditioner. Does it dry your hair out? And does it get greasy after a few days of not washing?
  • The vinegar works well. You can put essential oils (for washing the floors) in it to for a better smell if you don't want to smell vinegar though out your house. It works really well when you clean faucets..cuts though grim, and soap scum, and leaves them nice and shiny!! :)
  • Babyganics for cleaning products and avalon organics for shapoo, physician formula for make up :)
  • I love no poo. It took some tweaking to get it just right. I water down baking soda, wash scalp only, rinse with water then add acv to my ends and let it sit for a min then rinse. It's usually a couple tablespoons in one cup water.
  • @amab13 it doesn't smell, the smell disappears when dry. I add a tiny amount of coconut oil after so that smells good lol