settin up a dr appointment

edited March 2011 in Teen moms
Tomorrow Im callin my obgyn to set up my first appointment. I'm two days away from bein 5 weeks and super excited. I'm 17 so obvy this is my first baby. Wat exactly do I say when I call them. Thanks

Comments

• Well call them say u wanna see your obgyn say you took a test and it came out positive and they will take it from there. If u wanna go in early or in the early afternoon and sometimes it depends on when ur doc is open to see you. I hope i helped you out! :) good luckk mama! I hope im preggers :)
  • That first appt. From what I was told they really dont do much but see how much u weight,blood pressure, urine test and sometimes even blood work if your period is reallyyyy late
  • They will give you a new mom package with information.
  • AT MY FIRST APPOINTMENT THEY BASICALLY JUST GOT TO KNOW MEDICAL HISTORY OF ME AND BABY'S FATHER AND OUR FAMILY... LOTS OF BLOOD WORK..
  • Just call and say you got a positive pregnancy test and you would like to schedule an appointment. Have your insurance card on hand in case they want to take your info over the phone. Easy peesy :)