15 months and talking..

edited October 2012 in Talking
Jacey is almost 15 months and saying a bunch of words.. "mama, dada, baba, dog, duck, nono" he just started to put words together and his favorite thing to say now is "no no dog" lol I looove it!!! What are all your little ones saying?

Comments

• My lil mama can count to three!.She trys to count to five but poor thing skips four everytime. Lol. And she says all kind of stuff.
  • My LO is obsessed with BALLOON, or as she says BAoon and BUBBLE. She points them out in books and on tv. She's a definite pointer and is always asking, ”what's that?”
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat that is too cute!! A few weeks ago jace grabbed my hand and led me out to where his bottles are kept and said "my baba mamma"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awww I can't wait! my lo is 12m and no real words yet :(
  • Ellie Mae is 11 months and says mama, dad, yes, mickey, baby, peek a boo, and a few other things that we're not sure of, lol! Maybe all done? Again? It sounds like it but we're not sure. That is so cute that he says no, no dog! Love it!
  • Brody says mamma, Dada, daddy, hi and waves,eye and points to eyes. He says thank you but it sounds like tink too lol. He knows where nose and mouth is. If we yell touch down he raises his arms in the air. If we say shake your booty he dances and if we say mosh then he shakes his head like he is rocking out haha. He "pounds “ it if we put our fist up. He cracks me up lol. He will be 1 next week. I know you said talk but I had to boast about his other stuff too lol.
  • Savannahs 8 months and so far says mama,dada,nina - for her dinner, baba for a baby (she pats my mates baby on head gently ans strokes her going ahh babababa) she's said no but don't know if was her babbling or ment to lol she's now started playing with balls so I keep going say ball and she's getting there :) so cute to watch them develop and grow X
  • Malia is 13 mo, she says... all not so clearly: stop, dada, eat, shit, ut-ut, pease, no, ewww, book, thank you, good job, teeth.

Probably a couple other & of course she repeats whatever she finds interesting.
  • the 2 fav things KaeLynn says is Hut 2, 3, 4 and Ut oh skettio (sometimes says cheerios)