Constant headaches

edited October 2012 in Health
I've been getting headaches everyday for a few weeks. Sometimes I wake up with one, but mostly it starts mid morning & increases throughout the day. Today's is the worst so far & I actually feel like I need to lay down it's so bad. Idk if it's just stress or more. Any ideas?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Are you drinking enough water? Often headaches are caused by dehydration, so upping your water may help.
  • Have you tried chiro?
  • Yes I was going to say what ^^^ said. I noticed if I don't drink enough water I get headaches everyday.
  • Probably just a large, deadly brain tumor. That's what google said. ;)

Lol, sorry. Hope you feel better soon. Migraines aren't my area at all...but considering what you're going through, I'd go for stress.
  • Likely stress. Feel around your neck for muscle knots. They're often caused by stress, and end up giving headaches which often get worse as the day goes on. Heating pad on the muscles, a Tylenol mid day, chiro, and/or massage all can help with the pain.
  • I knew it was a brain tumor! Lol @captivated

I'm not drinking my water, but I never do & don't get headaches. :/ I guess it's stress.
  • @natashalynn Ouch! My neck & shoulders are sore!! Holy crap.
  • edited October 2012
    I get them all the freaking time, I'm sorry you have them. I suggest a good chiropractor. It really helped me, in one.visit! Also, once its 'fixed', try to find ways to releave stress before it gets to this point. (I paint, and have bubble baths) getting your man to use his strong hands for a massage can help a lot too! (& can lead to sexy time as well which is a fantastic stress release!)