Poly.vi.sol?

Anyone give them to your kids? They're multi vitamins for infants and toddlers.
Alana's doctor prescribed some different ones but my insurance don't cover it and its expensive so I went out and bought her my own over the counter. My mom said she used them on my sister and I and they are great. Any reviews?

Comments

• The ingredients suck lol if your baby hasn't been tested for vitamin deficiency, don't bother unless she doesn't eat well then I would get another brand plus it tastes like poooooo
  • We use them. My son doesn't like them straight up but does like it in his milk. Our daughter took them too but took them right out of the dropper.
  • edited October 2012
    M kids pedi recommended them for my preemie...then di VI sol (just vit d) for my full term baby
  • My daughter takes them for anemia.. they stink and she doesn't really like them, but she's got to have them.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Did they alter your son or daughters poop @lilbit01_209 ?

@Bahamamama4828 she eats just okay she's picky :/
  • I actually asked my sister in law she's Doc and she said unless recommended by your babies doc due to allergies or other things like that they really don't need it at all at their age. That's all I know about it.
  • Not really... I don't really remember with my daughter and my son eats everything in sight so his poop varies... We put them on vits when they are off of formula and onto straight milk. We all take some kinda vitamins and those were the best we found... if anyone has any other suggestions of brands feel free to let me know!! Lol
  • I tried to give them to my lo but it gave him tummy pains
  • Oh okay everyone. Thanks for replying, I'm going to start her on them soon.
  • My twins been on it since they was born!! FYI it will stain teeth!! Make sure u mix with something