Mom2ing is deleted?

@mom2ing is deleted again? Did she do something or did she just get deleted because HBA unbanned her?

Comments

• No she did absolutely nothing.
  • Nope, she did nothing. The mod is just very intimidated and/or jealous of her. That, or fed total lies on a post that was deleted.
  • @captivated The secret mod posted something? Or are you talking about the post from Monday?
  • Oh I missed this happening. Darn for having to feed my kids. LOL! Jk! Well that stinks she's gone..
  • Maybe she just asked to be deleted?
  • Maybe she is the new moderator! ;)
  • edited October 2012
    No, she didnt know it was going to happen. Its so petty, shes being punished for her 'bad' behaviour that wasnt actually 'bad' in any way shape, form.
  • Oooh OK sorry, I didn't realize they could just delete you, I thought they could just ban :(
  • Yeah, apparently being banned doesnt delete your past threads, but being deleted makes everything go, like you were never here at all.
  • I was just thinking if the mod "moderator" is keeping a hidden profile and what not who are we suppose to contact if we need to talk to him/her privately? This is all so confusing and if "Moderator" is reading this, can you post something so we will have a link to your profile to pm if need be? I agree with concealing your identity, but I hope you are mama Kat. And if it is you please come back as a member also!
  • @morgdeebee there is no way to pm @moderator though. Lol
  • Nova is gone too but she asked to be deleted tonight.
  • @Caroline8_p thank you, how did you get to that?
  • went to her page, clicked send message.. lol @second_time_mommy7
  • Maybe it's my tablet then... it didn't show me that option.
  • She was deleted and that very clearly shows who the "moderator" is, the same one who got rid of her a few days ago.
  • Damn everytime I go away from pregly I miss out!
  • @my2boys I don't have anything against mom2ing (I actually liked her) but I never fully understood why she wasn't immediately banned as soon as she announced who she was and that she had a second account after being banned the first time. Anyone else that had multiple accounts that came back after being deleted was banned again.
  • @ kayleigh27 lol I never miss a beat. I deleted fb so now I spend all my down time on pregly lol
  • I'm kind of glad she's gone.. she gave good advice, but she really had a problem letting things go.. I understand defending yourself, but she always took it a little too far, especially since this is the internet and it really doesn't matter what any one thinks of you. And what @second_time_mommy7.. if she was banned for a reason the first time, she shouldn't have been allowed back.
  • @lucyloo288 I couldn't agree more
  • @second_time_mommy7 im not too sure on that. I remember her being banned before but I don't remember why but I remember coming back. I also thought that many people did this too. I thought she got it all okayed with kat to when she came back with the new name. Idk for sure though it is all getting confusing.
  • If kat didn't like it she should of stopped it right away.
  • At least the advice Mom2ING gave was accurate. Unlike so many other ladies here who like to think pushing a child out of their vagina makes them an expert on health.
  • I was banned at one point. MK and I talked it out and she actually said she didn't know why she banned me. MK did let people have second chances. I'm sure she let Carrie back for the samReason she let me back.
  • @my2boys if she did get it okay'd with mama kat it was after she had been using the new name for a while. Because there was only one person that knew of her alias. Lol I agree mama Kat should have stopped it immediately, everyone has an opinion about mama Kat but I really think she gave people many chances before making any permanent decisions.
  • We all need to remember that she isn't here anymore first...so she can't defend herself. This is why she felt like she had to defend herself because people who always say that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all always are the ones quick to say something not so nice about someone else. This childish talking about someone needs to just stop. Think about it...its why Pregly is going to shit...why shit on it more? Kat and Julia took fine out of their day to moderate the forum and all that time is just going right down the drain because people still have hateful things to say. We all need to grow the heck up and just stop! No more bickering...because look what it's done to us. We're now divided into 4 groups on fb for Crist sake ladies!! :-(
This discussion has been closed.