Mom2ing is deleted?

2»

Comments

• @mrs4c I remember that I never was sure why you got banned to being with lol.
  • @RTMmommy lol soo true she did give good, accurate advice.... does pushing 2 children out of your vagina make you an expert in health? You just caused an epiphany, I having been calling myself Dr. For years now :/
  • Well more than one, maybe :P @second_time_mommy7
  • I believe 2 or more children does give you the right to be considered a DR lmfao that was great @rtmommy
  • I have 2 children and I know everything...duh!
  • I liked Mom2ING too, I know she got defensive easily & was a little opinionated, but that was just her personality and I accepted her with it.

Now, I've pushed out 10 babies, am I a dr. or a god? Lol JUST KIDDING!! :D
  • (or maybe I'm just insane...he he he)
  • @Wilsomom I vote insane. Lol jk! Your awesome!
  • @lucyloo288 I agree she's cool but sometimes u just have to let things go and move on after all were supposed to support each other not let each other down or go back and forth about pointless things. Everyone has right to their opinion but after that there is no point in arguing about it since we are all always going to have difference of opinion. I think it's important to know when to stop.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob lol

What if you have them cut out? I have to say you ladies could walk out and smoke (according to my mother who had to have a cig) afterwards I was stuck on my back with a nice supply of perks.
  • @char I had a vaginal birth and was stuck on my back with percs too lol
  • what shes gone!?! damn
  • I think its bullshit people talkin shit I hope pregly goes down so ya'all can quit talkin shit damn @lucyloo288 that is so true bullshit
  • @CristinaLynn @skysma
    I don't think anyone on this thread has been disrespectful at all. Was that not what she was going on about for a whole darn day, being allowed to express her feelings? That is the problem here these ladys were having a convo and u didn't like it. Instead of passing by you had to write something if you liked her great, but they don't have to. I did not see one person call any names, like she was fond of calling people ignorant. Me because I was complaining about something. I have news for her butt I was on the Deans list in college and not a nine month or 2 year nursing school. Lets be honest any advice u got from her could be googled/researched urself. It is not like she spoke from a life of raising 10 kids and had all the secrets.
    After her spat with tootie where threats and foul language were involved she should have stayed banned to begin with.
  • I agree @rtmommy. And that made me laugh.
  • @char you didn't see firsthand what she said, apparently. She never said one curse word or name called. This time, her being banned was out of spite. Plain and simple.

As for the being allowed to express yourself, this is basically a bash mom2ing thread, and that's completely messed up. So what if you don't like her. She's not even on here to defend herself. Nice how everyone grows some courage to confront her when she isn't here anymore. I think that's the point CristinaLynn was trying to prove.

Shameful.
  • @Char I was trying to be positive and get ladies to realize they were being negative. I never said anyone disrespected anyone. If you want to be negative and dramafilled and take what I said and twist it in a negative way that's something you have to live with, not me. I had positive things to say about both sides because not going to be biast. I'm a grown ass woman....and I'm not going to turn this into a drama post that you obviously so desperately just tried to do. You really should be ashamed of yourself for trying to take anything positive someone said and turn into something negative. Shame on you!!!
  • I am just disgusted right now with all of this!! I try to be so nice and I honestly try to be so positive about every situation and then it gets twisted and turned around. I have lost faith in people and I cannot believe my comment got switched on me. I cannot fathom what is going through some people's heads!!! I have never been mean to anyone and my intentions were always in the right place here. I am appalled!!! Completely appalled!
  • edited October 2012
    I'm gonna take my own advice and not even worry about defending myself to people I don't even know.. I have my opinion and you have yours.. and I'm not offended by that.
  • I want a funnel cake
  • @CristinaLynn lol

@RTMommy hun I told her about it when she called me ignorant not even a week ago. All because I was bit****** a little because I kept getting stuck behind women at the zoo with wagons. And no one bashed her some said they liked her and some didn't. Bashing would be calling her every name in the book. I think she is a great mother but to defensive. You know one of those people u have to look at after every comment and say not you to keep her from getting mad.
  • @ripKaydence Me to with extra sugar!
  • @char...you could have just as easily passed my comment up like you proclaim everyone is suppose to do. @moderator it's in the rules about creating drama...that's exactly what @char is doing. I'm beyond offended by her twisting my comment and making it into something negative.
  • @CristinaLynn @moderator
    Apparently she has a problem with me please by all means if I have started "drama" delete me. I don't see how I just stated facts but I leave it in ur hands. Lol
This discussion has been closed.