how long did it take you ladies

to get your period? I'm 3 months pp and I'm breastfeeding, idk if this is normal or not? before I got pregnant my periods were normal. I also have an iud that I got about 1 1/2 months ago.

Comments

• BF can cause you to not get a period at all or jusy get it every few months. I was the unlucky BF mom that had regular periods every month.
  • @1stwoodsbaby ok thanks, right before I got my iud in I blead for a day so I thought it was my period. and of course I blead after. just was curious because I haven't had a period.
  • Some woman it doesn't come back unntil their baby is introduced to solids. Some go even longer, like two+ years pretty much the whole time thhey are nursinng.

Mine came back at Five months pp (technnically I ovulated at 4 months, got pregnant and misscarrried) and I was ebf. It sucked ,I felt jipped. Lol I had hoped to go longer without my period.

Sorryy for thhe spelling and what not my phone key board is busted.
  • I got my first period 5 weeks pp not sure if it has to do with my ob power washing out my uterus to clear the clots i had after the delvered.my daughter
  • I didn't get my period until 6mo pp. I ebf for 4mo then switched to formula when I went back to work. 2mo after stopping bfing I got my period.
  • lol @ power washing.

mine came back ar 6 mo pp, ebf, no solids till 8 months.
  • I EBF and mine came back 9 weeks PP, and every month after. Lucky me!
  • I've been ebf for a year and haven't had a period:)
  • I got mine around 2-3 months pp with my first and then within 1 month pp with my second...that's even with me breastfeeding
  • I got my first period middle of august and levi was born june 6th. I was bummed too thinking I'm breastfeeding why did it come already! Lol
  • I still have not had one, yay!! One year on saturday.
  • While bfing my second, a year pp. My third it was 9 mo pp
  • A regular period happened about two months pp but right after I bleed for about two weeks,....
  • I have only been bfing for 2 months and every week I spot for only 1 day.
  • I had my pp bleeding and then i bled for 2 weeks when i got the implanon but since then i haven't had a period and I've been ebf for 4 months
  • I never got one and 11 months later baby Freddie arrived lol x
  • I got mine 5 months pp, shortly after she started cereal once a day. Also I got pregnant right after that first and only
    period!
  • ok thanks ladies I guess it's different for everyone. I dnt mind not having one at all but I makes me think. I dnt need another lo right now lol. I just hope this iud works