What is your girl passion?

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
I LOVE makeup. I love messing with the colors, the brushes, the blushes just everything!

So lets share! What is your girl passion??

Comments

• I am awful at make up. I stick to my trusty mascara and lip gloss.

Im so not girly, so I don't think I have one. Maybe clothes if that counts. I love clothes but never like spending money on me to have as much as I'd like.
  • @1stwoodsbaby close is acceptable lol. My second passion is shoes lol. Especially heels lol. But i can't wear them now...
  • Shoes or purses
  • Handbags are my weakness. :)
  • Makeup and shoes:)
  • @perly aw why cant you?
  • Makeup and anything Coach, UGG, and Victoria's Secret. :)
  • @1stwoodsbaby i meant clothes lol. I can wear heels but i choose not to because im afraid i'll fall and i need this pregnancy to go as smooth as possible lol. Besides, i would never be able to handle them for more than 5 minutes ;;)

I like the different passions lol. Keep em coming!
  • I used to makeup a lot but since having my son I haven't done it as often. I love doing my nails.
  • My hair. I love trying new things with it.
  • Makeup hair and nails love doing them. Clothes and heels are not my things at all. Saddly i dont even know how to wear heels lol
  • Eyebrows done.. mascara and a little powder.. Im not so girly either, although I could be.
  • Lol... Im not girly at all... hmmmmm... :-)
  • @lilbit01_209 doesn't necessarily have to be a girly thing.
  • I think I'm broken lol I don't care about clothes or shoes never understood the purse thing...barely ever wear makeup so I definitely don't know how to put it on. The most I normally put on is mascara. I used to like getting my nails done...but having a kid has put a stop to that.
  • @smcox getting your nails done counts. Even if you haven't done it in a while :)
  • My hair.. I'm obsessed with growing my hair to my waist. Always co-washing and moisturizing it. You don't see many if any at all black girls with natural super long hair so I'm on a mission and half way there. I take extra vitamins too just for hair growth... LOL
  • Makeup, nails, purses (haven't worn a purse in forever so I'll just go with diaper bag lol), boots, yoga pants, anything glitter,JEWELRY ! How can I forget jewelry. I'm a total girly girl lol
  • @ynvtish @mommylovessparkle im a very girly girl too but this pregnancy has made me so lazy lol.
  • I only started getting my nails done during pregnancy since I couldn't drink wine to relax anymore lol then I stopped when u wasn't pregnant anymore.... Wine is cheaper haha
  • I have no girl passion
  • @perly What kind of makeup do you like to wear?
  • @molly i don't have one specific brand i wear. i kind of experiment especially with eyeshadows, blushes and lipstick/lip gloss. For foundation, i've found that the Mary-Kay foundation to matte works best for me. Eyeliner, i use a gel i forget the name though i'll have to double check. But over all, most of my makeup consist of eyeshadows lol. If i like the color i take it.
  • @smcox i like to get my nails done too, but i haven't done it in a while. like i said this pregnancy has made me so lazy lol. Hopefully i'll be back to my normal self once the first trimester is over with.
  • @Steph_due_101611 that's ok too. i have a friend who is not very fond of makeup or purses or anything girly for that matter. But she is awesome! im sure you are too :)
  • I always love seeing makeup on pinterest. But my husband doesn't like it. I just do eye liner and mascara. I love clothes, but none of mine.... I love to shop no one has said that, however when I shop it's usually for levi! Haha!
  • edited November 2012
    Well, back in the day.. RINGS!!!! I always would get rings!... not so much anymore..
    I like lots of girly stuff..But I'm a plain Jane type of girl.. all I wore was converse a tank n jeans.. now..flip flops, tank in jeans ..
    I don't really do anything to my hair.. or make-up.. have never got my nails or feet done..

Actually I LOVE my blush!!
  • Hairrrr!!! Makeup!! && nail polish <3
  • I'm a makeup freak! Also hair and nails! I do love clothes and shoes but I'm no good at those!