What is your girl passion?

2»

Comments

• Heels and accessories!!!!
  • I love getting my nails done but cant afford it. I like wearing makeup but running low. Lol.i absolutly love boats but cant wear heals much, they hurt to much.
  • Lol. i can definitely relate.
  • Foooooooddddddd!!!!! Lol jk:) Not really. Heels, hhhhmmmm now that I think about it, I don't have a Passion. I use to before, I had my daughter. Oh Man I news to find something......
  • lets see hair and nails and makeup and clothes and heals*when i was skinny*
  • lets see hair and nails and makeup and clothes and heals*when i was skinny*
  • I can't think of anything this is sad. I hate clothes because they don't fit right, I have big feet- size 10 and I have so much makeup from when I worked at Walgreens for 5 years that I probably won't have to buy any for the next 5 years and I quit that job 4 years ago lol. I don't use a purse anymore just my diaper bag lol

I buy everything for Makenzie and she is a girl does that count? lol
  • @mallory27 yes lol. That counts.
  • After having my 2 girls theres no money for girl passions , so what passions? LOL :-))
  • @Janet_2011 lol. i think we all get there after having kids lol. Except my mom. She's 46 yrs old and she will never leave the house without makeup or high heels. She's always on me about doing my hair and makeup. I think she's lying but according to her she has always had time and energy to get her hair and makeup done. I think she's crazy lol
  • OMG SHOES!!!! All kinds of shoes. Heels, flats, boots, sneakers, every type of shoe. I have an obsession. .
  • edited November 2012
    I'd have to say makeup and nails. I'm not big on accessories, I'm a less is more when it comes to them, content with my simple studs and dainty necklaces.
  • Hair, makeup, nails, coach purses, shoes not high hills tho.
  • Shoes! I love shopping for new dooney bags. And my weird girly passion... panties and bras! Loooove them, its a serious problem. Ha ha I need to lose more weight so I can visit victorias secret asap!