help im kinda scared moms with multiples

edited November 2012 in Second pregnancy
well my first was great but the c section has scared me for life i dont think i can do it again and i had gotten bad ppd with her i dont want to have it and have a toddler and a baby im scared to have another but we want another soon like in the next 6-8 months ttc

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive had two c sections, my first was horrible and I had to be put under and recovery was terrible after two days of labor. My second recovery was super easy and it went great, but I'm still nervous for my third. I think its very normal to be scared. I had spd both times and I'm sure ill have it again. It sucks with other kids to care for but I think its all worth it when you have that snugly little baby in your arms. :)
  • im planing with the next one to do placenta incapsulation so it will help with the ppd and i want a vbac so bad the only reason why i had a c cection was bc she was breach
  • Ah yes my c section was a nightmare too so I feel ya on that! It was mostly having a 30wker that was scary and the fear to poop! Almost 2 yrs later I had the best birth with no c section and no interventions
  • i had a csection because of a failed induction! i found out i was pregnant again and was so scared that i was going to get ppd and hate both my babies! but over time iv got used to the idea and now im due in 17days so there is no going back! i still dont know if i will have a csection it all depends on if baby decides to show up soon!! but what ever happens im sure it will all work out how it is supposed to and will all be worth it in the end! i also have spd this time around which is hard with a 17month running around!
  • We want to plan the next one I have to take out my bc implonon lol its just hard to wrap my head around more babys I want them yes just scared
  • Dont be scared my first cc was horendous the seccond was super easy and super fast and recovery was simple good luck with your decision hun