Bathtime nightmare. *update*

2»

Comments

• ^^^thoughts exactly...just didn't want to seem...crazy...
  • Me too sadly..^^^
  • ^^^Thats what i was thinking :(
  • :-( Hope it gets better for you and you aren't a bad mom. Makenzie takes a bath in the sink maybe you could try that?
  • i havent read all the comments so sorry if im repeating something but have u tried bathing with him? or tried a bath seat?
  • @starrxoxo9 @ashely_smashley @homebirthadvocate @captivated i dont think so. We dont leave them with anyone. Could it be from everything we been dealing with? (we lost our home, hubby lost job, moved in with mom, moved out into a motel where he cut his lip open playing, then i had our daughter and we moved from motel to hubby cousin, mov#d from there to homeless shelter and now we in a home.) We have been through alot.
  • You mentioned that your husband is usually the one who bathes him. Is there a reason why?
  • @starrxoxo9 because i bath our daughter and ever since we lost our place everywhere we have stayed, besides the motel, had a shower so he had to shower with them. Then when we got to our place my shoulder got injured in car accident, so i havent been able to do there baths. When we were in motel i helped with giving there baths. At the place we stayed at with my mom and hubby's cousins place i helped shower them. But at shelter i couldnt help because they had seperate restrooms and boys werent allowed in girls bathroom. So hubby just did the boys and i did our daughter.
  • Update. I gave caden a bath tonite. It went 10x better. Absolutely no screaming. I calmly spoke to him before the bath. I ran the tub for the boys (i gave him choice of doing it alone or with his brother) i put bubbles in the water this time to see if it would help. I got him in the tub no problems. Snd leg them play first. Then washed them and got them out. So much better this time, it was like bathing a different child. Lol. I told him how happy and proud of him i was. Thanks all of you who helped. Just thought i would let you ladies know how it went.
    @starrxoxo9 @homebirthadvocate @ashley_smashely @perly @captivated @mijita @denosis @wilsomom @crystaldawn0830 @mallory27 @proudmommy8789 @mylove2 @anyone else i didnt get to. Sorry, i tried tagging you all, but its hard on my phone.
  • That is awesome!¡!
  • edited November 2012
    @angel26 Im glad! i knew you would find a way. Kids are different. My mom makes fun of me because she would have to chase me in order to get me to the bathroom.
    Im so happy for you(:
  • That's great! :)